or Connect

Posts by drducky

huh? beautiful jacket, though 38" chest and size 42R don't compute Quote: Originally Posted by twon12 Size:\t42R\t ... P2P=\t19"\t \t\t
thanks.. me too; nicer than my RLPL and comparable to a few Borrelli that I have I'll honor your compliment with a price drop Quote: Originally Posted by winston Nice. I always like Adriano & Sons jackets.
added fantastic Adriano & Sons jacket; price drop on shoes
added a NWT e56L Ravazzollo pinstripe suit and dropped some prices further
two smokin' deals ($279) on dinner suits Caruso and Zileri for the larger gent (e58) from a new ebay seller
Quote: Originally Posted by FStyles Supreme trade transaction with drducky. (not the smallest of transactions either) Best example of why I love SF. He trusted, he shipped, I tried, I liked, I tailored, I wore, I shipped, he rec'd, we happy great experience (I think my first) with FStyles I'm a big fan of the big-timer trade.. Kiton changing hands without cash exchange would be happy to do so again
on any sale concluded through the end of the weekend, take 15% off the current prices!
there are a few Allegri on Yoox at the moment not the best prices I've ever seen, however
I can't imagine wearing that as a suit, but it's fantastic as an odd jacket, and as whus mentioned, made by St Andrews, so likely closer to LB Sartoriale standards than Blancs (which I've found typically for LB for Louis) wish it were bigger
super slim 38" charcoal Sartoria Partenopea pants added to go with medium gray Mabitex ball-huggers also added midnight blue Isaia jacket prices dropped; would really like to clear most of these (Attolini I can get tailored to fit me though), so make an offer will work on bulk pants and likely list them in another thread.. thinking $125-150 shipped for 5 pair or better pants (actually more Barbera, some Belvest, Zanella, older Incotex) almost all are pleated also have...