or Connect

Posts by drducky

** SOLD ** mint condition charcoal Belvest suit, tagged 44R styling is 3 button, roll 2 with dual rear vents 100% wool (S120's) with signature lining pants are flat front Chest - 46" Shoulders - 19.75" Sleeve - 25.5" (nonworking buttons) Length - 31.5" from BOC Trouser waist - 36" with no additional fabric to let out Rise - 12.25" Inseam - hemmed at 30" with 1.5" additional asking $200 shipped in the US
These are all either NWT or NWOT, purchased for my wife and didn't work The Domenico Vacca items, while horribly overpriced at retail are very high quality items are measured the way I measure men's clothing, so if there is a better way to measure (ie bust or hips) let me know 1. NWT Domenico Vacca pink silk jacket; tagged USA 4, It 38 3 button roll 2, dual rear vents; patch pockets basted shut MOP buttons sleeves are basted and there is what feels to be a packet of...
zegna sweater sold
items purchased before Wed 10/14 can be had for 15% off listed prices
I have a number of things that I was planning on listing on ebay, but would much prefer to sell here will likely list anyway, but wanted to gauge interest off the top of my head are some Domenico Vacca items: pastel pink blazer ~ size 4; retail $3900 navy linen pants, sizes 4 and 6 I believe muticolor stripe sweater (lightweight) Ralph Lauren Collection (equivalent of purple label) blue blazer size 8 Ralph Lauren Collection black pants size 6 or 8 PM if you want...
DB blazer now sold the domenico spano is pretty nice PM offers
Quote: Originally Posted by rengler22 Is this real? http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-ZEGNA-CLOTH-...d=p3286.c0.m14 Quote: Originally Posted by marc237 Yes, but if your question is whether the suit is designed and made by Zegan, the answer is no and the seller seems to be pretty clear on that front. Zegna, in addition to making clothing, makes fabric. A maker buys the fabric and makes a suit. If the maker is good, it is a good...
FYI, at least #1 and #3 are made by Zegna, and not caruso (the original tag thread is incorrect) from my understanding, Zegna for Gucci is at a level above mainline Zegna and some approaches Couture
zegna shetlair sold
navy alvezo sold