or Connect

Posts by drducky

Quote: Originally Posted by Alan Bee Is it usual for a seller to ship without providing tracking on Paypal. for some reason, some sellers here, and also on ebay, do not use the feature to print shipping labels through paypal which would automatically add shipping info.. shipping has to be paid through paypal for this, but when I sell, I find the ease of printing and online discount a plus
price drops across the board
Quote: Originally Posted by whusurdadi 100% cashmere belvest 44R blazer nope in this case 54 i the us size, not the european.. chest measures 28" per the listing
while I have indeed been searching for the perfect blazer and this could be it, I will leave this for someone who needs a gift more than myself (student, intern, etc) if it doesn't move (impossible to imagine), I'll ask to claim it
sorry to those interested, but I typically don't bump a thread to say "PM", as if it's available when I PM, I'll buy it without debating if it doesn't work out for me(really, really doubtful), I'll offer it here for what I paid
was looking through the shoe section at Neiman Marcus and noticed that they are offering the shoe horn made by Kirby Allison (Hangar Project) (at only a 133% markup) that, IMO, is truly big time.. good for him
Quote: Originally Posted by Corniche Wanted! since what you're looking for is so specific, why don't you check with somebody with large inventory like Ian at shopthefinest.com may not be absolute lowest price available, but you're looking for an absolute staple, so I'm sure you know that he's well respected around these parts
price drop plus special weekend sale
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi Zegnas are underappreciated here on this forum for whatever reason. i think it's because there aren't a million fan threads about the brand on MC. i tried to sell a couple some time ago and realized that eBay is a better market for the brand. but IMHO (and i have no vested interest in this sale) the mainline E Zegnas (not Z Zegna) are every bit as good as SF darlings Isaia and RLBL. just my 2c. I agree...
Another fantastic high-end trade with antirabbit Belvest and Adriano & Sons for Adriano & Sons and Isaia