or Connect

Posts by drducky

^^ never mind.. seller must have found out.. added vicuna to title and listing
won't really fly under the radar because it's Kiton, but the seller doesn't realize that the "V" in "Icuna" makes this more exclusive have at it
I hope to make it.. have looong day at work, but if I'm out in reasonable time will make the meetI voted for B&O merely out of convenience as it's walking distance from the hospital.. happy to do either of the others if they win outhope to see people next Tues
a few seasons back, the made in Italy were by Caruso; the Dunhill tag was a little different then .. on of the early SF Caruso darlings.. I personally loved them and have a few
I don't think it's Zegna, even several years oldmy vote is for older Caruso.. I'm out of town, but can look when I return
almost certainly D'AvenzaI think they make great jackets.. styled a lot like Brioni, but often fly under the radar
for those in the know.. is there any way to add fabric to the lapel to make a notch into peak?
that Kiton tux is callin' my name
wow.. absolutely insane deal this looks to have the Jerome IV cut, which was my favorite.. should sell literally for twice asking price too small for me, otherwise I'd jump
Quote: Originally Posted by Patek You may have to fly to Peru. that was going to be my suggestion.. there are a very small number of vicuna jackets that end up here/ebay/etc there is a chain of nice boutiques in Peru names KUNA. They sell certified vicuna, as well as guanaco, and various levels of alpaca products; they have a shop at the airport in Lima as well as a few within the city (Miraflores has one that I ransacked) overcoat was...