or Connect

Posts by Persiflage

So the website looks specifically designed to cater to college bars, but I would recommend barsupplies.com. They have utilitarian barware that works just fine, and is downright cheap. Another thing to consider is using an all-metal Boston shaker. Instead of one metal tin and a pint glass, you use two metal tins of different sizes. Many of the fancy cocktail places use this setup simply because it's less fiddly than the more traditional Boston shaker approach - you...
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester ^ I can believe that. By "local", I mean anyone who has been there long enough to drink the kool aid. Everyone I know in SF is from the east coast. I think I know one native San Franciscan. But half of the people I know are from the midwest, rather than the east.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nananine I think Fallout 2 needed a fan made patch, but Star Wars: KOTOR II definitely needed one to access the end game content. That was Obsidian, and the exact moment the budget ran out was very very obvious. Yeah, that was the one. I must have played Fallout 2 at least 5 times when I was in high school / college. I was never able to finish the power plant quest correctly. Not once. There was also...
I'm trying to get back in the habit of reading books. I used to devour books from the library. Now I just devour styleforum. Still, I wonder if we're also becoming better able to handle multitasking -- switching back and forth from one task to another. There's usually some period of reduced efficiency as you switch from one task to another, but this period of reduced efficiency might be reduced as we become more accustomed to switching.
You also can't be drunk when the UPS guy delivers the alcohol. Seriously.
Check out the seller's other items. He's got jeans from all the famous brands: Disel, Amani, Vesace, and DG.
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley Soft flannel cloths to buff a nice shine. I'm interested in hearing recommendations for convenient sources for purchasing flannel cloths for buffing. I bought the shoeshinekit.com kit (without the box) a couple weeks back, and have been practicing on my shoes since then. However, the polishing cloths soon got covered in wax, and I couldn't figure out a good way to clean them. I've since been using...
Oooh, better information here. I knew there was much missing in that previous piece: Quote: The McCain family owns at least seven properties, including a spread in rural Arizona. In the past four years the Republican's wealthy wife, Cindy, has spent roughly $11 million on real estate, buying three condos in Phoenix and two in California, across the bay from San Diego. Sen. Clinton and former President Bill Clinton likely own the most-expensive property...
Quote: Originally Posted by discostu004 i'm confused, doesn't he live in a $1.7M house? None of the candidates are living in what could be described as an average home: Quote: Currently, Hillary Clinton's home is a five-bedroom, four-bathroom, $1.7 million house in Chappaqua, N.Y., while Barack Obama owns a $1.65 million Georgian revival home in Chicago's Kenwood neighborhood, located on the city's South Side. John McCain's...
Quote: Originally Posted by johnny_flapjack What's the story on the $3,500 Santonis? http://cgi.ebay.com/HANDMADE-SANTONI-SHOES-SZ-11D The upper is made from genuine unicorn leather.