or Connect

Posts by mpwr

Pmd on #2 & 5
#10 shipped. Thanks for your business.
Quote: Originally Posted by bekkman Oris watch is a beuty! A steal ! Bump 10% off all the watches.
Quote: Originally Posted by Crosstalker Any details on the Invicta military? Where was it made? Movement set? Made in the USA and Quartz movement.
As requested a few more pictures
Quote: Originally Posted by mpwr Afternoon Drop. Another big weekend drop. I want these gone.
Afternoon Drop.
For sale a few of my watches that are just not getting any wrist time and I think it's time to let some go. Watches are in great shape, but were worn semi-frequently for a period of time. The crystals are in perfect condition. Watches comes complete with box with all papers and accessories with the exception of one without box or papers Oris: SOLD 1. This is absolutely gorgeous, very classy and sophisticated, in like new condition Oris Artelier Complication gentlemen's...
Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 I have six sets of shoe trees that I need out of the house. 4 of them are from Nodstrom, not sure where the other 2 are from. All are size M (fits 9.5 snug, imo, 10 fine). If you're in DC, they are yours for a small donation. Give me 10 bucks or something. PM me. b I am not in the DC area but if your willing to ship them I will pay the shipping and make a offer. I can e-mail you he label just...
Its this still available?