or Connect

Posts by billionaireboy

Do you know what season this is from?
I have for sale a gently worn Michael Bastian Charcoal Blazer (made by Cucinelli?) It is a gorgeous 3 Roll 2 and is in near perfect condition - has just been sitting in my closet for the last 2 seasons. This is a perfect Spring/ Fall weight jacket Asking $400 $350 Shipped ConUS Features: Subtle Charcoal Herringbone Pattern Standard Bastian elbow patches Standard F U Bastian lining Surgeon Cuffs except for last button for easy tailoring Dual vents pic stitching...
PM'ed you
was hoping someone could help opine on K-last sizing since I don't have the benefit of trying them on. If I am a uk8 G&G, and UK7.5 in virtually all C&J (348 being my favorite), would i fit into a 41 or opt for a 41.5? Thanks!
This serves as more of an interest check, but I have for sale my prized Oliver Peoples Victory aviator sunglasses (size 58). The Victorys were made famous by Brad Pitt in Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Michael Westen in Burn Notice and are now virtually impossible to find. The sunglasses were purchased in 2007, as you can tell by the 20th Anniversary badging. They are in impeccable condition (no scratches on lens and very very minor wear on frames) and come with all original...
bump for the fall season!
Can someone help with sizing? C&J 348: 7.5uk C&J 337: 7.5uk C&J 341: 7.5uk G&G kn14: 8UK G&G DG06: 8UK EG 202: 8UK Carmina Uetam? Really loving their suede loafer. Thanks!
I am selling my pair of Edward Green Banbury boot. I purchased the boot off of SF but have not had a chance to wear them yet. They are in great condition with the Thames rubber sole. The shoes also come with EG shoe trees. Please feel free to ask for more pictures, clarifications Shoe: Edward Green Model: Banbury Color: Mocha Suede Last: 202 Size: UK8/US8.5 Asking: $500 shipped ConUS
I received these during the Barney's sale from tacobender but am not sure if I can justify another pair of new shoes. The shoes are absolutely beautiful. I am putting these up to see if anyone would like them, before I send them back. Only the right shoe has been tried on, and only on carpet Shoe: Gaziano & Girling Model: Antibes Color: Dark Oak Size: UK8 Asking $781 shipped ConUS
15 hours left http://www.ebay.com/itm/290889489280?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649