or Connect

Posts by arahat

@63AMG Looking good.
I look forward to seeing everyone who have responded this Saturday, 18 Oct from 4pm to 6pm at the Singapore Vass shoes event. Interested parties, please PM for more details.
Nice.
Nice patina with the mottling.
To clarify, this Singapore Vass shoes event on Saturday the 18th October is the ONLY official Vass shoes event in Singapore. All other Singapore Vass shoes events are not supported or backed by Vass shoes Budapest, Hungary. For those that have responded, I thank you. Please check your PMs if you haven't already.
A gentle reminder that the Singapore Vass shoes event will be held in about a week on the 18th October. Thank you to those who have responded, please check your PMs for venue details. Please PM me if you would like to attend the event.
In good used condition. Topy half sole and heels. Lasted trees, shoe bags and original box included. $350 shipped worldwide.
Good condition. No tears or defects. Note light staining on internal windflap. Minor pilling on the knits. Shoulder decal in great condition (about 95%). Inside decal in excellent condition (99%). Fits a true US size 38 (tagged size 36) Measurements (in inches): pit to pit: 22.75 shoulders: 18 sleeve length: 24.75 length at rear: 20.25 $350 shipped worldwide.
Very Good condition. No rips, tears or defects. Mouton is in excellent shape. Fits true to size (US size 36). Measurements (in inches): pit to pit: 19.75 shoulders: 16.5 sleeve length: 23.5 length at rear: 22.75 $450 shipped worldwide.
Killer shell cordovan OE2 from the group order.