or Connect

Posts by blofeld

yep, about a 12.5D. also, price drop
this shit is going to goodwill tomorrow. JUST PAY ME SOME FUCKING SHIPPING AND I WILL SEND YOU THIS SHIT!!! 3) Calzoliera Harris black split toe, made in Italy. Size US12. Bought from Barney's, worn maybe 10 times. With box and bag, no trees. Made for poppin' bottles son. $15
Except the new X3 has the N55 engine and will eat this shit for lunch
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnGalt Why is it "fucking terrible"? It's not the sexiest or best performing vehicle in the group, but it's a good family car. We just bought my wife a cpo rx 400h and looked at all the other cars in this class. it was the right size for us - mdx was too large and the infinitis and rdx were too small and/or lacking storage. glk and x3 were unimpressive. i've sworn off audi after the repair bills on my last one. a quick search...
Maybe go check something like this out
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo The family is expanding and we are looking for a lightly used (still under factory warranty) or new SUV or wagon for, preferably, $30k and under. We test drove a 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited (leather, navi, etc.) and loved it - that is probably the front-runner for now, and it is a hair over $30k. We recently adjusted our price from low $20k to $30k, so now we are looking at what else may be out there. We prefer...
anyone else sick of Spanish wine? I torched my palate with the stuff the last year or so (I drank about 8 cases of Juan Gil, 2 cases of Clio) and after drinking my last bottle of Clio last night, I'm going on a 1 year vacation from Spain.
Quote: Originally Posted by KBW GLK is a little bitch SUV this
PGA West...Stadium/Norman....love the Norman, one of the best, if not the best in the area I think...