or Connect

Posts by blofeld

Quote: Originally Posted by whusurdadi FTFY +1,000
Quote: Originally Posted by NH_Clark lol.. just don't let her ride along for the test drive. That's what killed the deal for me.. I went up an onramp onto the interstate (I93 for those keeping score) and my wife said "Oh, hell no..." I already drove it once with out her. that engine note
Quote: Originally Posted by binge baller. looking good brother.
Quote: Originally Posted by poorsod 5) Conventional wisdom on the AMG boards is to buy the extended limited warranty. Repairs outside warranty are expensive. There is some talk about getting the Chrysler warranty on the AMG boards but YMMV. I'd get the MB warranty instead. Quote: Originally Posted by NH_Clark Their words "don't think of buying one of these without CPO/extended warranty" and expect to pay top dollar for...
the gaying of styleforvm is nearly complete.
Anybody have any experience with this beast? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a 2008 with less than 20K miles on it, but am worried a bit about reliability and potentially astronomical repair costs. Any thoughts / experiences with this particular car or other AMGs for that matter?
I live in the US...and I'm traveling with a big client who is a huge Man U fan in London on the weekend of the 15th...low and behold they play the Spurs at White Heart Lane on Sunday - a great chance for me to get some major major gold stars. Obviously this is sold out, but I have a corporate card that is ready and willing. What is the best way for me to get legit tickets for the match? thanks!
wow
just pay shipping and these are yours...
i have a gently used S90 if you are interested....200ish