or Connect

Posts by blofeld

more price drops
price drops
big price drops. open to package deals as well. get at me.
All prices include shipping to anywhere in the US. I'm down to a 40R so this stuff needs to go... Hickey Freeman “Hand Tailored” Gunclub check Tagged 44L Shoulder: 19.5 Sleeve: 24 Length: 33 Button work done by Gary in Beverly Hills $150 NOW $85 Collorossa by Isaia Tan with light blue check Tagged 46R Shoulder: 20 Sleeve: 24 Length: 31 Button work done by Gary in Beverly Hills $100 NOW $60 Brooks Brother Spaulding Smails Edition DB Blazer Solid Navy, Loro Piana S120s...
Al prices include shipping to the US. Turns out I wear sneakers every day and don't need this many C&Js. Thanks for looking. C&J PORTLAND Dark brown calf Size 11.5 E Well worn, but lots of life No box, no trees, no bags $90 C&J ONSLOW Burgundy shell cordovan 325 Last Size 12 E Honestly only worn these about 6-7 times Could never figure out how to care for them properly, in the right hands, as good as new Original box and bags, no trees SOLD C&J Handgrade...
just to calrify because I've wanted these forever, they are a US 12 (), and not a UK 12 (), correct?
Take a peek into MC and see this, shake head, confirms B&S is the really the only reason to visit SF anymore.
FB is a strange place. Today, a friend of a friend of a friend tagged my friend in a photo album that included this picture of a SF member who I do not know, but have seen on here before. Strange and small world.
Quote: Originally Posted by yachtie Probably rooting around in more dumpsters for his wardrobe. oh I get it, his wardrobe is like trash! hilarious, sir!
It's hilarious. There isn't a single man on here (especially in MC), with even a fraction of his gravitas. Maybe that's the reason for all the hate.