or Connect

Posts by Financier

Since he's going to be going to the same place every week (I think), I'd probably take one big ass checked bag the first time and leave it for the duration. Checking once beats carry on and weekend switch outs for 15 straight weeks. Otherwise, I'm in the carry on camp. Thinking about investing in a Red Ox, but haven't needed it yet.
That's quite the home bar, PERhodes.
Man, some of the responses to this thread are depressing. I've got four really close friends that I keep in regular touch with, and expect to for the rest of our lives. We don't talk that often, but email regularly, and vacation together once or twice a year. Lots of other friends come and go, but these four I'll stick with. Probably four or five other guys that are "2nd tier", meaning I'm not quite as close with them as the first four, but at least one of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by DandySF I have two pairs of AEs in chili. It's a reddish brown color that looks especially good with tan and grey pants. I wear it with a couple different shades of tan, and even with some olive green pants, but it would not have occured to me to wear chili shoes with grey pants. Quite the contrast.
0-1. Having small kids does that to you.
Can someone tell me which last the Hale is in? I seem to recall it being the #5 (or else I would already own a pair), but need to be sure. On a side note, the Hayward may be the ugliest shoe I've ever seen.
The fifth avenue looks just like the Byron, but only on the #5 last instead of #4? I wear both of my Byrons once a week or so. Just a great shoe.
In college when we were feeling too cheap/poor to drink captain & coke we would drink Barbarossa spiced rum and Sams Club cola.
Tidewater area of Virginia. Been here a year. Probably be another year before I can convince my wife to move again.
I last bought one about three years ago, from Brooks Brothers. Decent enough shirt, but I can't wear it if it's hotter than about 65 degrees outside. I live in VA, so it's just about a winter only shirt. I just find the non-iron treatement to make the shirt too hot.