or Connect

Posts by stoneb

They're both muslim
Both got to where they are largely thanks to family connections
Well, true, the feds could have just forced it, but pretty much the entire state was vehemently against it and it would have been terribly ugly.
Nevada was never going to let nuclear waste be stored at Yucca Mt. anyways, so I don't see a problem with the federal government moving on.
I just think it's hilarious that, back in November, Coleman asked Franken to just concede to save the taxpayers $85,000, and now that he has clearly lost, refuses to bow out at any point.
There are good comparisons to make, like the rubber-stamp congress, but that article seems to stretch a lot of mismatched and vague comparisons to the point where it's silly.
Andrew, I doubt your account will last long if your contributions do not extend beyond plugging your webstore.
Let me just confirm the parameters of your desired footwear: No sneakers, no dress shoes, no boots. Right? I guess go with some boat shoes, but I really think you are limiting yourself too much and way overthinking it. EDIT: Could you try to find more stuff you like in WAYWT?
This boot is the civilian version of combat gear we developed with the U.S. military. It includes multiple innovations created specifically for the Elite Special Forces. Lightweight and athletically inspired, it offers the comfort of prime urethane shock absorption and the climate control of a moisture wicking liner. The vulcanized rubber sole includes directional lug geometry and provides wet/dry traction on both smooth and rough terrain. Meets US Army Uniform Spec...
Additionally, I would recommend spending some more time looking around the forums yourself, and seeing what you like. I'm sure you'll be much happier with a style that, while influenced by the forums, is one you have more ownership of. the What Are You Wearing Today thread, stickied at the top of Streetwear will give you tons of great ideas. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=87638 is a good starting place for footwear.