or Connect

Posts by stoneb

Quote: Originally Posted by Mark_Y I see Zappos, Revolve, Brooks and some others. No RRL though. Or am I in the wrong place? Right place, but you have to be in the Sw&D buy&sell forum
Help! How do I iron clothes?
maybe twice if I hadn't worn it longer than a few hours. but usually once
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark_Y Got it. That makes more sense. Just in case...... I'm looking for a 29X31 or 32. You can also click the rrl tag at the bottom of the forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark_Y Please share where RRLs can be had new for $70. Thanks. Feel free to PM if you want. http://www.styleforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19 If you want to look for them yourself, TJ Maxx is probably your best bet.
Also, for denim, since it sounds like you aren't in any rush to get a pair of jeans, I would recommend watching the Buy & Sell forum for a pair of RRLs. For what they usually sell for on there, the value is outstanding.
I have a white belt and big square white dress shoes. i bought them as a joke, but they still qualify
Wow, I did not expect this much shit talk about him being a young father. Anyways, my main recommendation to anybody looking to get mature in their footwear is a nice pair of boots. Red Wings GTs or Iron Rangers, LL Bean Engineer boots, and Clark's Desert Boots/BR Sahara Boots are all nice choices. If you're looking for something more sleek, RMW Craftsman will fit the bill.
Quote: Originally Posted by robertorex no I definitely feel like a dbag whenever I have to explain why I prefer selvage. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so. really? how are you explaining it if not just "I like the way it looks."?
wow, those Timberlands. I didn't think it was possible to hate shoes before seeing those