or Connect

Posts by RustyRyan

Anyone know who might have the RRL ocbd with the J.Press style flap/button pocket in size XL in blue or blue/white strip? Thanks!
Hotel Costes today(and tonight)
Prps are my favorite jeans. I'm certainly in the minority here, but their Impala/Loose cut is one of my favorites. The have some really great washes but often go a little too far by adding a stain, paint splatter, or hole that isn't necessary. I quite like the knee darts, a unique, dsitinctive feature. Denim and construction is top notch.
I picked up 2 Fred Perry polos at the Chicago UO for $19.99 each.
CC, does Persol make a bigger size to is 2931 model than 53? I love the shape of these but they are just too small fro me in 53mm. Any help appreciated?
Quote: Originally Posted by daft You know you've hit bottom when Landon Donovan calls you out on poor leadership +1,000
Looks like she got some new aftermarket lips and teeth to go along with the counterfit tits...she's not my cup of tea.
Hidden rivets Knee darts on Prps regular fit Shell Cordovan Shifter pads on MC boots
Prps
I'm a big Cola fan although I do try not to drink too much of it. I'm a big fan of Coca-Cola classic as well as Cherry Coke and Vanilla Coke. To be honest, I think some of the best Coca Cola come from McDonalds. Cricket Cola is also quite good, I had it while in Chicago, but seems to be fairly hard to find. Its a bit of a cola "microbrew" with lots of flavor...it doesn't have the mass produced taste of a lot of colas out there.