or Connect

Posts by RustyRyan

Price drop $195
I wear 10.5 D in Alden Indys and Clarks Desert Boots and the White's fit me perfectly. I will try to post pics tomorrow.
Sunglasses for sale: Persol 649, never worn, size 58-20(large), color 96/33(light tortoise frame) box, case, papers included. $80 shipped in CUSA Mosley Tribes Pilot, worn 3-4 times, like new, size 60x16x135, silver frame, Java polarized lense, case included. $70 shipped in CUSA Mosley Tribes Javelin, new, never worn, size 57x15x130, silver frame, grey(midnight express) polarized lense, case included. $60 shipped in CUSA Pics soon to follow, PM any questions....
For sale: White Semi Dress Boots, 10.5 D, brown Semi-Dress leather, single leather sole. Worn 3 times, like new except for slight scuffing on bottom of leather sole which typically happens after first wear anyway. Asking $210 shipped in CUSA. PM any questions. Thanks!
Has anyone seen any jeans currently out with front pockets fades? What i mean is fading along the lines the front pocket "bags"? I thought i saw some pre-distressed edwins like this awhile back. Any input appreciated.
Aldo seems to be the H&M of the shoe world. While I am not of fan of aldo and feel their construction certainly isn't of the highest quality, it is not as remarkably bad as everyone is claiming at the sale price.
I think Manny's is pretty damn good, their pastrami is some of the best I've ever had.
I'm 6'3'' and wear size 36 with big legs and the impala cut suits me quite well, it is one of my favorites. Any of the other cuts might be a bit tight unless that is what you are going for. I picked up a pair of the challenger cut from gilt, I hope they're not too slim.
To be honest, i prefer the stock 405 indies, to all the different special makes of them.