or Connect

Posts by RustyRyan

Blundstone 550. Light, comfortable, durable, and versatile.
I'm a bit compulsive and buy multiple items if i really like them. Some examples off the top of my head: 2 pair Hoyle Jackson jeans 4 pair PRPS classic selvage jeans 4 Spurr BD shirt (2 white, 1 blue, 1 blue stripe) 5 Spurr crew neck tee shirt (2 white, 2 red, 1 blue) 4 J.Press oxfords (3 blue, 1 blue stripe)
Hoyle Jackson jeans from Ron Herman/Fred Segal fit is very similar to PRPS Impala and also feature the similar knee darts as well.
Tissot are solid watches at good prices. I own an older Le Locle model and really like it. Good automatic movement and a classy, timeless look for around $300.
Ahhhh. Hop, skip and go naked, I remember that concoction from college. I seem to remember we made it with beer, vodka, and lemonade concentrate...water was omitted. A lot of debauchery was comitted on night this was drank...
Can anyone tell me where I can find Hoyle Jackson mens jeans? The look similar to PRPS Impala with more subdued washes. Any help appreciated!
Ricard Pastis
JPG Le Male
I wear 11 US in most shoes and size 285 in German army trainers fit me perfectly.
The more ridiculous you look to the non-SF world, the more you are "killing it" on SF.