or Connect

Posts by RustyRyan

A pair of Blundstone 500s or 550s would serve you well.
Cheers gents, your feedback and advice is good to hear. I know what I have to do, I just need to man up and do it. I am not the youngest guy (34) and don't live somewhere with a plethora of the kind of eligible women I will be looking for so I definitely have that missed the boat/last chance feeling that really feels shitty on top of everything else....
You guys are probably right and I should have definitely known better, but it felt really good to hear from her in that way. We ended up talking on the phone and while it was nice to catch up, she also bluntly said there is no chance for us to ever get back together...ever. I had been foolishly holding on to sliver of hope in the back of my mind that we would getting back together and to hear that was really devastating. This was the woman I planned to marry, right now...
I hadn't talked to my ex for 2 months, then I get "I'm thinking about you text" out of the blue from her while she is in Vegas. I foolishly text back a couple days later and ask how her trip was and she tells me she thought about me the whole time and it was weird to be there without me. She further tells me that she thinks of me everyday which makes me hopeful so I proceed initiate contact via text until she tells me she had a "weak moment" and no interest in getting back...
Thanks for the advice Willpower, I appreciate it. I was hoping a reconcilliation would eventually be an option but there is a lot of truth to what you are saying. Unfortunately I am in a phase now where I am casually dating a lot of really great girls, but they are not measuring up do to some unresolved emotions I think I am still holding on to from this past relationship. My ex doesn't want to be in contact at this point which is making it difficult to get closure. Maybe...
Long story short. Live in girlfriend of 3.5 years broke up with me and left for a variety of reasons(fighting,lack of communication, lack of wedding ring, etc.) in mid-march. After she left, we attempted to work on possibly getting back together until late June. We ended up getting into a big fight and are no longer in contact since early July. I really thought she was "the one" and want to marry her despite some of our issues, I thought we would get through it. I tried to...
John Smedley Hoyle Jackson
adidas Rod Laver
3 or more: Spurr Margiela Helmut Lang John Smedley Alden J. Press J. Crew Brooks Brothers RRL 7 for all mankind Prps Vans
I don't know, but I have been wondering for quite sometime too. Any help appreciated.