or Connect

Posts by RustyRyan

Quote: Originally Posted by jgu Is this a one time use coupon? It doesn't work for me anymore. Are the items you buying on sale, because I think the coupon only works with items at regular price and I know they have a big sale now.
Quote: Originally Posted by tiger02 All in good fun man. I'm not German either but that's where my primary residence is located. I have several times brought up German styles, mostly the ones I listed, and always with a smile on my face (). I'll drop in your shop when I finally make it to Berlin, looking forward to it actually. Fok-seriously, any random Friday night in most Bavarian towns, find a quiet park and there will be a picnic table full of...
John Smedley Sea Island cotton polos are my favorite for quality and fit...they last forever. Jcrew are good at a reasonable price.
Current favored rotation: -Helmut Lang Classic Bootcut, slightly too big -SBU, washed, not sure of model -Rag & Bone RB 8s -APC English cut, light wash -Gap 1969 low rise, straight, some of the best distressing I've ever seen on any jeans, period, no scracth rivets, x-large coin pocket for $29.99 on sale -Banana Republic straight leg, selvage from around 3 years ago, selvage fly, amazing fit
any pics?
What size do you need, I have 3 pair of SBUs, one of which I rarely wear.
Fit is excellent, definitely get your size and don't size up, I did this and they feel a bit too. If any one know where or have any in size 36 PM me please.
Quote: Originally Posted by darkoak How about these PDCs on revolveclothing? Are they crap? http://revolveclothing.com/DisplayPr...duct=PDC-MJ51# I really like the look of those Vogels, I wanted to order them from Revolve, but they don't have any 36s left...anyone have first hand experience with them?
I think they'll be $39.99 in a few months, I agree, they look awful...
Thanks for the heads up, I was going to order one in a L and I'm usually XL