or Connect

Posts by RustyRyan

Forget about her and the dog, continue moving forward. The dog will only be a constant reminder and a reason to continue contact while trying to move forward. If it is meant to be, it will be, dog or not.
I am in the same boat, I am conditioning myself to move on...
Ditto
This is my situation. If i would have played my cards right we would likely be married by now. Lots of things happened out of our control that lead it issues that ultimately lead to our demise. I've been holding on to hope she would get over some of the stuff, but it doesn't look like it is going to happen. Sucks like you said, because we are really compatible, we both know it. Gotta move on, I guess.
I have been dating other girls but have been talking to my ex for the last 2 months, who despite everything, I would like to get back together with and marry. Things will go really well, then she gets angry about the past at the drop of a hat. Now, I wasn't a total douche bag in the 3.5 years together and I should have treated her better but she is bitter and aprehensive about somethings still. She has started to see that I am not as selfish as once was. I am hoping she...
They don't seem to work, seem to always end up as off...
The Verve: Bitter Sweet Symphony Ozzy Osbourne: See You On The Other Side
You guys are spot on. Anytime we try and talk about the future I feel like a used car salesman and she claims I am "pushing". It's unfortunate because the time we have spent together lately has been really good but she made it clear she is not interested in getting back together at this time. As others have mentioned before, she likely tried to reconnect to stroke her ego and to feel wanted. I feel a bit better and take comfort knowing that know matter what I do, it will...
Ex now says she doesn't have the feelings she thought she would and does not want to work it out anymore. She says she wants to meet other people and see whats out else is out there. I kinda had a feeling this would happen. Pretty disappointed. Been dating some other girls, but not that into them at this point. Ex still wants to cook dinner for me when she moves into her new apartment in 2 weeks. I have to believe, like mentioned earlier, she did this and entertained the...
Sound like a lot of us are in the same boat! I have been communicating and even hanging out with my ex for about the last month on a strictly platonic level. Her interest in me seemed to grow when she found out I was dating two other people and she has not been dating. She said she is genuinely confused and liked the idea of getting back together but is 'scared" and not ready for it. As much as I would like to get back together it is clear she has some issues to work out...