or Connect

Posts by El QUaG

Description: Woolrich Woolen Mills - Safari Parka - Terracotta - Size Medium Released: Spring/Summer 2012 All photos are of actual item. Spring-weight mountain parka designed to keep you dry in year-round weather. Made from a premium water and wind-resistant poly/cotton blend archive fabric. 65% Polyester 35% Cotton SaxPop Fabric Construction Two Large Front Patch Pockets with Side-Entry Hand Pockets Buttoned Flap and Vertical Zip Chest Pockets Rear Vertical Zip...
Have a few items looking to find a new home for. Mostly items which are not weather appropriate or poorly sized (for me).Note I am based in Sydney Australia, and shipping costs are not exactly cheap (but considering the distance from the US and UK, you shouldn't be surprised). Shipping will include tracking however.Hit me up with any questions, extra photos, or make me an offer!1. Porter Jacket - Heather Grey French Terry - Medium Released: Spring/Summer 2012 (?)Brand New...
Description: A.P.C. "New Mac" heavy winter weight coat in 100% Wool. Released from Fall/Winter 2011. Jacket is in very good condition, as was rarely worn given the weight of the piece (and mild climates of Sydney Australia). Recently released from deep storage and keen to move onto a new home. Features the usual simple but well executed classic details you would expect from APC: Two side hand warmer pockets Single rear vent Adjustable buckled arm holes Brown horn...
I considered tailoring to widen the leg width, because the top block in a 32 is quite roomy still, but then decided against the additional cost altogether.Cinch Pant in Dark Navy from Notre. Quite a tight fit!
I'm no expert, but can tell you a few things based on personal experience:Tropical Wool is perfect for spring summer weather, is very lightweight and breathable. I would not recommend wearing for the colder months without a couple of thick extra layers.Worsted Wool is a slightly thicker fabric when compared with Tropical Wool and is much more ideal for autumn an early winter. It does feel lightweight and thin but is substantial in terms of weight and thickness. Much...
Have PM'd you a week ago without response. Get back at me man! I want this!!!
I'm surprised this has not been posted (or maybe I missed it ) but the Spring Summer 2017 preview is available online via Vogue. [[SPOILER]]
Minimal if any shrinkage. The shirt is a bit tight around the base of my neck with top button done up so i generally wear top button undone. Bit more relaxed feel/look.Chambray will stretch a bit over time with wear. So i look forward to how this will look/feel in a few years.I always wash cold (unless for emergency stain removal soaking then warm soak first) and hang dry only. Never in warm/hot water to avoid fading. This applies to all items except wool/cashmere which...
@tobiasfunke I bought the Banded Collar Shirt (size small) and have worn/washed a few times. Chambray not quite softened up yet and there's no pull on the shoulder as shown either. You will note the left chest pocket is actually a two-in-one!
I have the Andover Jacket and Cinch Pant suit in Tropical Wool acquired and started wearing in 2015 (Southern Hemisphere summer) and it's an incredible fabric that is light and very comfortable (fabric breathes well). Much lighter in weight than cotton and does not wrinkle anywhere near as easily as linen (or cotton even).Cycling with a suit (or suit pants)... As much as possible I prefer to avoid sweating in dressier items of clothing to be honest.I also own the linen...