Posts by El QUaG

I sized up on this. Went medium where I normally wear small in a Work Shirt or 19 Century BD. It is much more comfortable when worn loose or baggy, particularly around the pits.Definitely one of my all time favourite pieces! The use of the fabric inside out is genius (the print is reversed, so is much clearer/vibrant on the inside of the shirt).
They run true to size.I was lucky enough to find MIE Docs in Sydney -- 1461s and sized based on that fit. I got them in UK8 or US9.For comparison, my sizing in various shoes:Aldens (Plaza Last) - 9DMade in USA New Balance - 9Nikes - US9.5Trickers x EG - UK8Vans x EG SK8 Hi - 9Brannock device - 9DI wore my pair for a day last week, and the back of my heels were completely shredded! Blistered formed and popped after a couple of hours. Will need to either break them in with...
I recommend sizing up to large. I have tried on only the flight sateen. Not sure how it fits in other fabrics on offer this season.My first Aviator from SS14 (Dobby Twill) fits me perfect in a medium.Hope that helps!
Here's a fit pic on the tshirts this season. Model is 5'7" and 145lbs and wearing a size small.
I am 6' tall and lean (72kg) with a 38" chest. My torso is quite long as well as my arms. I prefer a slimCross Neck Tee fit far too tight across the chest and too short length wise. It basically fit like a size Small from previous years. EG definitely sized them completely differently from previous seasons. Trust me on this. I swapped out for a large and it literally fits exactly the same as a size Medium from SS15 (they didn't release the tee shirt for FW16).As for the 19...
@tobiasfunke 19 Century BD is true to size this season! I went with my usual sizing (small). Cross Neck Tee runs small this season. So size up from your usual size. I went from medium (same size for past 3 years) to size large (for the first time ever).
@tobiasfunke We're about the same! I have SS15 Cinch Pant in Grey Tropical Wool, size 32, and they fit me perfect. Should have doubled down on the navy version as well. No issues with my large calves restricting movement within the trouser legs.
Oh damn! That's terrible news for me. What size did you try on?Was hoping the Cinch Pants to be a wider cut this season, particularly past the knees. As mentioned, FW16 had a very aggressive taper and simply didn't work for me. Couldn't lift my knees up at all!Willy Post Pant & Baker Jacket will the alternative solution and a much wider cut overall. The top block on the Willy Post pant is particularly roomy (based on SS16 fit), and I had no issues below the knees. Didn't...
Nepenthes sold out of UK8/US9 in Olive! Next size down available is UK7/US8. US$230 is much better priced than Japanese Yen 48,000 (which equates to USD$415 or so!).
Yes. Comes complete with annoyingly loud ticking sound and inability to keep correct time (I'm constantly adjusting the time). However, it looks ridiculously cool as hell, so that basically offsets any detracting features mentioned above.