or Connect

Posts by El QUaG

^ Good use of the C-1 Vest. How did you size on this?
Definitely size down. Keep in mind the painter pants are a relaxed fit pants.I made the mistake of going TTS but the chambray stretched around the waist a good inch after a couple of wears.I'm actually selling my pair of size 32 (measures 35.5" around the waist). See post here.
Condition: Brand new item with tags attached. No stains, rips, flaws, stains or any issues whatsoever. Description: Engineered Garments USN Pants in cotton Olive Ripstop released from SS09 range. Packed with a plethora of usual details from EG as below: Olive cotton ripstop Relaxed leg fit High rise Waist cinch buttons Stitched holes to accommodate drawcord around leg openings 100% Cotton Made in USA Wash cold water Unfortunately this pair fits an inch too narrow...
ACTUAL PHOTOS NOW ATTACHED! Condition: 9 out of 10 ** No stains, rips, flaws, stains or any issues whatsoever. ** Worn twice indoors, but it is simply too large for me. Tried to make this work, but too baggy for me. ** Not yet washed because in very good condition. Description: Casual light blue cotton chambray Painter Pants from Engineered Garments. Super comfy trousers. Fabric is very light and suitable for warm weather. Packed with a plethora of usual details from EG...
20% off SS14 at Slam Jam (Italy). Prices in Euros with free shipping over €200, and it's couriered without delay. Highly recommended. I copped me the Painter Pants in Chambray.
^ Damn! A couple of days after their free international shipping offer....
The Bureau have free international shipping til end of the weekend!
Nope, that was me! Sorry if you missed out.It was a great purchase given it was brand spanking new (still in original packing bag). Was also the version from yesteryear (normal button up) versus recent iteration (snap buttons). Fit for size medium, also spot on (not baggy for shirt jacket style).
Newport Plaid Workshirt.Gentry stocks this. Not sure if their stock levels online are accurate. They also updated with another delivery for the season, including Expedition Jacket.Otherwise Context also stocks. Based on measurements via Context, it appears to run similar in sizing to SS13.
The Expedition reminds me of an amalgamation of a number of pieces from Daiki. I don't mind the rear pockets. Woolrich Woolen Mills - Yosemite Jacket Front and sleeve pocket placement, pocket type different. vs Woolrich Woolen Mills - Stream Jacket Rear pockets despite difference in pocket type and placement. vs