or Connect

Posts by El QUaG

@mbaum Note the model from Indigo & Cotton sized up on the Knit Blazer to Large. Normally he wears Medium in most things EG, so careful not to get caught out on sizing.
True to size on SS13 Fatigue Shorts which does have waist button cinch; but size down with SS14 which do feature a waist drawstring in the absence of button cinch.For example, I went with Medium in SS13 but sized down to Small in SS14. I am a true to size 32" waist.Hope that helps you with the acquisition planned!
@eluther Nice write up! What size did you go for in the EG Highland Parka? Fit pics from Haven (as previously mentioned above) appear somewhat deceiving. Note in particular the sleeve length (seems short for a size small on this model.
@mbaum How was the weight/thickness of the Olive Poplin Highland pants? Suitable for LA weather (which is not dissimilar to Sydney weather truth be told)? The navy version is in Serge Wool, which I am not even remotely interested in, but the Poplin sounds more versatile. Keen to hear your thoughts!
Can anyone comment on sizing for Homespun Bedford this season? I have reviewed dimensions from a couple of sites, but it obviously doesn't factor in the thickness of the fabric. How does Homespun compare with Moleskine versus the Calvary Twill in terms of thickness?
@timpoblete Wrong thread bro! Don't make me keep looking at SS14 thread for all this AW14 goodness!
Thanks mate. I went with size medium (my size for all Bedfords past and present), so hopefully will work out. Surprisingly, the Expedition Jacket now available for half price at a few stores online.
Can anyone comment on sizing on the Expedition Jacket? True to size or size down? I'm tempted at sale prices on offer!
Found via Instagram from pure chance. Didn't want to blow up the user, so I avoided linking direct. Don't want to get anyone in trouble!
^ This is true, but will require the loose end of the belt to be cut back as well (too long as it is) and the edges to be burnished to match existing. Could prove all to hard versus acquire correct size and unload existing! And how about some teaser shots of SS 2015?