or Connect

Posts by El QUaG

I haven't tried this seasons Fatigue Shorts (as I have quite a few from the last few years now), and instead went with Ghurka shorts in olive ripstop and quite happy with them. They fit more generous around the thigh area with a slightly wider leg opening, and also approx 1 inch shorter in length. Colour is nice and dark too which holds well after a wash or three.I have SS14 Ghurka shorts, which are definitely less generous and cut longer as well (allows for rolling up...
Superdenim have dropped their latest EG delivery. Really wanted the Fatigue Shorts in Olive Ripstop, but they appeared to have sold out in record timing! Anyone else stock these this season? I know a few retailers stocked the Ghurka shorts in same colour/fabric.
I'm normally a size Medium on jackets, and keen to confirm dimensions and any comments around fit and fabric would be appreciated."Thermal Knit" sounds like a relatively warm fabric for spring/summer, safe to assume this is designed for cool spring evenings?
Did you try Kafka who have Navy in stock for both sizes?Great service from this online retailer in my experience.
Can I ask how this is sized this season? My issue with previous FW14 iteration was the relatively short arm length.Also, can you confirm if Thermal Knit is a synthetic blend or natural material?
I am looking for any EG bow ties in a winter/summer weight! Need one for an upcoming wedding in May 2015.
@JilSlander PM'd you about the PS which I am hoping you can send to a proxy in NYC please.
I have a Navy Serge Wool Andover Jacket from FW12 and never found the matching pants, but good thing the B1P Pants released in the same colour/fabric this season. They match perfectly!
I ordered mine and whilst it's just too hot in Sydney to wear this right now (middle of summer), I got it for a steal (in size Medium) with 25% off via SA.
I'm a big fan of the looks put together by Gentry crew.E-1 pants paired with all white Air Force 1 Lows I think works well: