or Connect

Posts by El QUaG

I'm your man. Check your PM please!
Didn't come out in XS from what I checked - even from the dot JP sites.It's a boxy piece that also fits short in length. I went for SMALL which worked for me. Let me know if you need dimensions!
When you receive, can you take the time out and confirm sizing on this piece? I was tempted, but pretty sure the shoulder to shoulder measurement is 18 - 18.5" seam to seam.
Maybe! Interesting to note the Japanese retailers with this shirt for sale is only size SMALL or MEDIUM!
Can anyone comment on the sizing on the Classic Shirt this season? I am eyeing off the Hunting Twill version (rather than Herringbone).
Can you provide further feedback around sizing of the Highland Parka and what size you tied on?I note almost all web stores have sold out of size Small, and traditionally I wear size Medium in EG. Fortunately for me, I am both tall and slim!
^ Gramercy are awesome!!! I got the same shirt earlier this year and I love it to bits. Customer service is top notch and couldn't be happier.
@mbaum Note the model from Indigo & Cotton sized up on the Knit Blazer to Large. Normally he wears Medium in most things EG, so careful not to get caught out on sizing.
True to size on SS13 Fatigue Shorts which does have waist button cinch; but size down with SS14 which do feature a waist drawstring in the absence of button cinch.For example, I went with Medium in SS13 but sized down to Small in SS14. I am a true to size 32" waist.Hope that helps you with the acquisition planned!
@eluther Nice write up! What size did you go for in the EG Highland Parka? Fit pics from Haven (as previously mentioned above) appear somewhat deceiving. Note in particular the sleeve length (seems short for a size small on this model.