or Connect

Posts by s3lam

Picked this up yesterday at Ralph Lauren store in Beverly Hills
Not sure if this belongs here but thought I would share this pic. Just got them today.
Yeah def nice to look at and pics on tres bien model made me pull trigger but you are right might be hard to pull off. I dont mind keeping it to add to collection and just to look at lol
I am 175lbs. You should be good with 32 unless you have massive thighs.
5 ft 10 inches
They def have a longer inseam than Japanese slub version. Regarding the waist I also find the Japanese sub version slightly larger in the waist than this camo version however it may be due to stretching over time with wear. So not 100% sure. In the fit pics I cuffed twice at the hem.
Your wish is my command =) I wear a size 32. I was afraid of the thigh being too tight but there is def a bit more room in thigh than last years bush pants. I def dont have skinny legs. More on the athletic side. Sorry for crappy pic and the angle.
yep those are the blacks. These camos probably will make it to sale season since every retailer is carrying them. But I had to have them now. Too many items I want from this season. Gotta contain myself =)
It is a size 2. You are right. It really is a nice piece but not sure if it is for me.Let me know if you are interested.
I just got this. Not sure if I am gonna keep it.