or Connect

Posts by TC11201

Need to get these out of my closet, so have dropped these to a crazy price - NEW (no box) Tricker's for End Clothing Midnight Blue Repello Suede Brogues. UK10.5 / US11-11.5. Crepe soles. Fantastic color, great shoe for year round use. Distinctive! Comes with shoe bags. Box was in bad shape, but shoes have never been worn (other than one try-on). RRP (when you could buy them) was $550. $150, shipping in CONUS included, please PM for international / expedited. Link to...
Gorgeous RLBL dark brown fine wale corduroy five pocket pants. Butter soft, trim cut. Size 34L. Never worn, tags still attached. $99 OBO, originally $275.
Need to get this out of the closet! RL Polo Merino turtleneck sweater in heathered grey, size Large. $39 including regular shipping in CONUS, international would be extra - PM for details. New condition - tags have been removed (was a gift), but sweater has never been worn.
Need to get these out of my closet, so have dropped these to a crazy price - NEW (no box) Tricker's for End Clothing Midnight Blue Repello Suede Brogues. UK10.5 / US11-11.5. Crepe soles. Fantastic color, great shoe for year round use. Distinctive! Comes with shoe bags. Box was in bad shape, but shoes have never been worn (other than one try-on). RRP (when you could buy it) was $475. $150, shipping in CONUS included. Link to original retail...
MAJOR PRICE DROPS, SILLY PRICES ON GREAT STUFF. Need to clean the closet out. For sale I have a number of great pairs of shoes, all from SF-approved makers, all originally intended for my closet, but most of which never saw the light of day and now need to find new homes. All can be shipped quickly. Prices include regular shipping in CONUS. Please PM for expedited shipping / international shipping.1. NIB Crockett and Jones Pembroke brogues in Burgundy calf. UK10.5E...
No prob. Hope you pull the trigger - well worth it! Both boot models look great.
I was writing about the pairs of Heschungs I already own, purchased elsewhere between one and five years ago (BNY, Heschung website, Heschung boutique in Bordeaux). I am a 44.5EU, 11US (sometimes 11.5US) and usually a 10.5UK. My Heschungs are either 10 or 9.5 and fit me very well. Perhaps I have strange feet or it's just the specific models I own. But either way, I defer to your experience with the models on the site, hence my post suggesting that others contact you...
Interesting - I did not know that. Also, I think "refined" was the wrong choice of words on my part. Heschungs are very well made, very well finished, as you say, but given the Norwegian welting and the resulting more casual styling, these are not necessarily dress boots. That more accurately captures what I was (poorly) trying to get across, especially as those other brands are known primarily for their dress / city offerings (frankly, I wasn't aware that any of those...
BTW, one thing re: Heschung - sizing can be a little wonky. I am an 11/11.5 US and take 9.5 or sometimes 10 in Heschung. Best to ask the NMWA crew for specifics.
I have five pairs of Alden boots / shoes (mostly of the Leather Soul variety) as well as a four pairs of Heschungs (both boots and shoes). Both are excellent in their own way. Both quite sturdy, both meant to be worn and well worn, not ogled at inside a display case, both have an "honest" feel to them, both very high quality footwear. Neither is as refined as say Lobb, EG, G&G or their ilk, but both are superb at the more casual end of the shoe spectrum (in neither...