or Connect

Posts by TC11201

SOLD. Thanks
SOLD - thanks for the interest.
SOLD - thank you for the interest.
SOLD - thanks all for the interest!
SOLD. Thanks all for the interest.
It isn't stated anywhere, but I believe they are on the Simpson last.
Classic Crockett and Jones for Polo Pembroke wingtips in brown country calfskin with Dainite soles. In excellent shape with many miles of service left to give. These shoes have been lovingly maintained, with regular cleanings / shining using Saphir Medaille D'Or products and have always been stored on wooden shoe trees. Price includes non-Polo shoe bags (the originals have been misplaced) and shipping in CONUS. International shipping please PM me.
Closet cleaning continues and I need to keep saying goodbye to old friends... Great bargain! Barely worn / almost new black grain single monk straps with front apron from Martegani. While I believe they no longer produce under this name, the products are very well made and have been a forum darling for many of the more discerning and longer serving members of SF. Much as I'd like to keep these, I've committed to thinning the herd and they simply haven't been worn...
Semi-annual closet cleaning continues... Beautiful burgundy calfskin chelsea boot by Carmina for noted NY menswear store Epaulet. These were a display model at Epaulet's Brooklyn store, so have been tried on, but are otherwise in new condition. Although I have never worn them other than for try-on, the boots have been stored on wooden shoe trees. The burgundy calfskin has a surprising richness and depth. Will come in original box if desired. Does NOTinclude shoe...
Time for a semi-annual closet cleaning. While I hate to see these go, I simply do not wear them any more, having transitioned from a business formal office environment to a highly casual environment. These austerity brogues are gorgeous, although my very poor photography skills do not do them justice. These shoes are barely worn - they saw pavement perhaps 5 times total. Soft square MH71 last. For reference, I am right between 11 and 11.5 US, 44.5 EU. These are on...