or Connect

Posts by ZengaGent

Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar At 24, he must not be obsessed with Bieber's style and lack of substance... The desire to copy Bieber's style is borderline insane at best if you're over 16.. QFT. Like I said; young and dumb. But that's why forums like SF are helpful; how else do you learn what's no longer taught to us men, i.e. the Art of Classic Style?
Quote: Originally Posted by B|aze must be hard looking like a 12 year old, when you actually 24 Lol! That's the thing about us Asians though... Hard to tell how old we really are. I'm knocking on the door of the dreaded 40, but many still believe I'm in my early 30s; of course, they might really be saying - Grow Up Fool! - but what the heck, I'll just live in denial and take it as a compliment. Can't really hate the guy, mate....
Quote: Originally Posted by silvere2 To tell you the truth, judging from those pictures, the average malaysian youth doesn't dress any worse than the average american youth. Or the average Australian youth...
Quote: Originally Posted by JensenH I don't even know where to begin. Thing is... you have to understand the South East Asian fixation with luxe brands to understand where he's coming from. It's really quite all-consuming. ZG out
Quote: Originally Posted by musicguy I don't mind OP. He'll end up being that wealthy guy at the bar that picks up young beautiful girls, takes them out on the town then has lots of fun in a fancy hotel. +1. I think he's harmless too. And no, I don't think he's a troll.
G'day HM, Are you Malaysian Chinese? Reason I ask is that the pic appears to have been taken at the Pavilion in KL... Just an inane question... and nothing more than that. My advice? Look past the brand. Pay more attention to essentials such as fit and quality of workmanship. Eschew items that transform you into a walking advertisement. Lotsa people in KL wear Hermes, LV etc etc... why dress the same as them eh? Maybe check out this site as an example...
Quote: Originally Posted by KObalto You missed an inside SF joke. Unfortunately, I can not discuss it at this time. Guess he must be one of those special people on The List...
Quote: Originally Posted by suited&booted Always nice to see the brothas banding together +1, sarge. I have an extremely low BS threshold...
Quote: Originally Posted by pkiula I was hoping you could help. No reason to be uptight. You know more about tailoring, super. Now tell me what it is. Basically a suit needs to be made. How much will it cost? Speak English. I'm just a little confused, mate. Don't see any strange symbols or hieroglyphs in Gerald's post... only the English alphabet in all its glory. So what exactly is your point?
Humourous, if unfortunate, choice of words...