or Connect

Posts by bows1

Well in NYC if you get screwed and have to live in the Time Warner section at peak times you'll be getting speeds at like 1.9. Optimum and TWC have the city split up so you don't have a chance. Luckily FIOS is coming in and providing competition in some buildings, and its 1200x better than TWC or Optimum.Have you tried calling the provider and bitching about stopping your service cause its unacceptable and impacts your business? that usually helps. They could have you capped.
You can't. My mom is still on SATELLITE internet out in the sticks in KY and she is limited to 1Gig downloads a MONTH. Its a racket
Did they ever make a 52?
Good call on that.
Let me get some of those Mihara knits or N(N) stuff.Sorry I never got around to buying that N(N) robe btw, some life stuff came up.
Im really bored on set right now with nothing to do. Can someone link me a good article about anything?
This is right after it was done. After I've worn them a bit the new sole blends right in.
Yeah I've done this a few times now. The more you do it the more often you gotta re-apply.Also, I've gotten them resoled cause I love them so much
Can't find a price anywhere in that thread
Grabbed this shirt from Victory Lap. Great quality and super nice guys. Check them out! Www.victorylapusa.com