or Connect

Posts by rexor12

Up for sale is a very nice Caruso grey cashmere/silk (70% cashmere, 30% silk, barbera fabric) herringbone jacket in size Euro 52 (US 42R) Supersoft Construction, feels like wearing a sweater. Handstitching, dual vented, two-button jacket Size EU 52 Chest 22" armpit to armpit Shoulders 18,75" Sleeves 26" (can be let out, nonfunctional buttonholes) Length from bottom of collar 30,75" I ship from Europe, shippingcost $30 worldwide Paypal accepted
For sale are some very nice Boglioli jackets from both the K-Jacket range and the Coat-range All prices include worldwide shipping - Paypal accepted 1 Boglioli Coat blue DB-jacket with silver buttons $399 Brand new solid mid blue Boglioli doublebreasted blazer, from the Coat line. Size Euro 52 , fits US 40R or a small US42 perhaps 100% cotton, great fabric with an almost satiny feel. Great casual sportcoat with denim or chinos Lightweight, unconstructed (no padding...
I've heard it refered to as an italian collar, but not sure if thats the correct term
Up for sale is a mainline Dolce & Gabbana suit, from their "Luxury"-line, this is the more classic styled suit line, which is halfcanvassed with top of the range fabric Its a classic 2-button suit in grey with pinstripes. All season wool with a silky nice hand. Peak lapels and a slim fit Signature DG goldchain at neck, and lined in DG-fabric Suit is basically NWOT, worn 3-4 times for a couple of hours each time. Outgrown it so its been unused and i wont fit into it...
LAST AND FINAL PRICEDROP! A brand new Caruso at Zara/H&M-pricing Up for sale is a brand new with tags Raffaele Caruso suit in classic charcoal with pinstripe, a really nice suit with top fabric 2-button slim cut, fully canvassed, dual vented, flat front pants Size is Euro 52 but this will NOT fit a US 42 as this is a slim caruso cut - it will fit a Euro 50 or US 40R - please see measurements I bought this for myself last year but havent got around to alter it, it's way...
**SOLD** Up for sale is a real grail suit - a RLBL Anthony suit in solid navy size 40R (Euro 50) A very rare size / color combination that never goes on sale The suit is worn very little, maybe 5 times at most, . I have alterered the pants but this can be let out A great purchase if you want a stylish staple navy suit It's just been hanging unused since i grew out of it a while ago, i've been hanging onto it but it's time to face reality, its not going to fit...
PRICEDROPPED! For sale is a really nice Raffaele Caruso suit in size Euro 50 , it's one of Carusos slimmer models Perfect if you need a slick black suit, or just want the black jacket to wear with odd trousers The suit is basically nwot, it has been worn no more than 3 times and has no signs or wear or alternations done to it (except for pants length, can be let out). I've outgrown it and its just been hanging away in the my closet to no use It's a slim 2-button suit,...
Up for sale are two RLBL items, both made by Raffaele Caruso for Ralph Lauren Black Label 1. Black Anthony wool suit size 40R This suit is basically NWOT - it has had less than 6 hours of wear in total, i have altered the pants length - everything else is as original spec. I've gained weight and i cant even button it anymore, it was always a bit tight on me so it came as no surprise All-season wool with a great hand, fully canvassed, slim cut with the famous Anthony...
Up for sale is a brand new in box, pair of Gucci suede loafers from the 2012 spring range They currently retail for $520 on mrporter US, and Euro 486 on mrporter europe Very nice moccasinconstructed loafers in brown suede. with silver G buckle hardware Size is UK 7.5 - US 8.5 Gucci loafers usually run large, i'd say these fit about a half size bigger (not as large fitting as the longer chiseled gucci loafers that usually run 1 size larger) Up for sale at only $275...
The hand is very soft, it feels like cashmere sweater. there's not slubbiness from the linen at all, i think they added linen to make it a nice spring piece aswell. best way to describe it is like your favorite cashmere sweater turned into a blazer