or Connect

Posts by JTA

Quote: Originally Posted by lordofpi ^Well, for me, I can easily answer, "Absolutely not." If you find yourself slipping into that type of pattern, I would suggest sitting down and creating a monthly or quarterly budget. Have someone help you if you feel you are not capable of planning this. Once you get the hang of it, you will plan your purchases rather than make impulse buys. I actually have MS Outlook tasks going into 2010 regarding purchases...
Quote: Originally Posted by ryoneo The cut of MV is more slim than BR and similar to H&M's slim line. MV is an incredible value and has soft shoulders and canvassed. The only crappy thing about them is their god awful plastic buttons that they give you. The pants are pretty slim, not baggy at all. If you email Jeff and say your from the forum, he can drop the price for you. Good luck. MV is not as slim as H&M but offers a better value than H&M...
Chester Barrie Herringbone Tweed Suits The actual measurements are closer to 37R or slim 38R than a 36R.
Crazy cheap Luciano Barbera Sartorial
Thank you and apologise for got it wrong and caused confusion Yes, that's the style that I am looking at the moment. I'm thinking either to make it three button or four button (with a button behind the collar). Glad to know that Sam would be able to replicate those pieces as I am happy with strong shoulders for the suit nevertheless with high armhole and cut close to the body. Probably I will start to search the fabric (am thinking of mid-weight, between 11-13oz) and...
Wow, the odd trousers are brilliant Sator! Probably I was not clear enough. Hope these will give a clearer picture. It is a vintage style suit with very high gorge.
Apologise for jumping on this thread. Hope everyone do not mind. I've been following reviews on Sam Disano here and I understand that he is a highly regarded tailor (especially if Sator recommends him) with excellent value in the town. Am considering to "bite the bullet" sometimes next year when I am looking for a new suit nevertheless it is a vintage (1890s - early 1910s) style three piece suit (short frock style with the vest and probably a slight high waisted...
Creed Bois de Portugal is my classic. Reserving this big boy for formal/special events only. Creed Green Irish Tweed and Chanel Platinum Egoiste are the workhorse. Other than that Kenzo Air (Extreme) and Bvlgari BLV for casual wear.
HAHAHA This is absolutely hillarious. Especially the boxer, I can't imagine who will buy the boxer....
Beautiful suit. Too bad this is not my size. I love the look of some vintage suits. It is classic and the construction sometimes is better than today's one.