or Connect

Posts by JTA

If you peruse through the poor man's watch thread, you will find more information. Otherwise Watchuseek forum is another forum with great references.Nevertheless from what I gather Citizen is good for their solar powered watch whilst Seiko for the mechanical. Durability-wise they're both good value for money.
I agree with your assessment. Found that in some areas LBM 1911 has similar fit to Boglioli K jacket, in a sense that they're fitted but not overly slim that you need to size up.My actual chest is 36" with 29" waist and generally wear EU44 for both for a nice slim fit without the need to alter anything.
Couldn't agree for more with this suggestion.My friend took me to Leng's workshop for a visit and seen firsthand the handmade bespoke. Beautiful.Leng is also a lovely guy and listens to you, plus he has eyes to see what style and cut will be good for you.Aside of the ones have been mentioned above, other bespoke tailors based in Sydney are Sam Disano in Parramatta (never tried him), Hayel & Sons (no longer doing bespoke but who knows you may entice him to do one for you)...
If it's the one praised by Warren Buffet then it is likely the Trands suit company.
Beautiful! This should sell fast.
8 oz linen will crease, heavier weight around 12/13 oz will 'bunch'. I've both and equally like them, different charms.
What about Seiko Alpinist (SARB017) or Cocktail Time (SARB065)? Think with the plummeting yen they are now closer to your budget. Plus Seiko SARB line quality is pretty high for their price. Edit: Sorry forgot to see that this is for casual environment. Maybe you should look at Christopher Ward website, their price is closer to your budget.
I've one of their shoes, they're well built and welted. The leather is substantial too.
This and this The unlined version for spring/summer, the lined one for autumn/winter.