or Connect

Posts by JTA

I like printed shirts and sometimes wear them on casual Friday or under a sportscoat (solid colored and not orphaned suit coat) with jeans. Now that my work place has becoming more casual I can wear them on the weekdays with trousers or jeans. In my view Mark Stephen Marengo quality is decent with good fit also, if you get a good bargain on their items then it'll be worth the buy.
Beautiful jacket! This is a good bargain for a LB canvassed jacket if the measurements fit you. I've used him for few times and quite pleased with the results.
Is that Boglioli Sartoria?I may be wrong but to my recollection Boglioli does make fully canvassed garment for their "Sartoria" line and the Bergdorf Goodman's Boglioli as well.
Mate, at the end of the day it's your decision. My two cents. Personally I like Adamo's for the jacket and Leng for the trousers however if you're big on fully handmade bespoke garment, then either Adamo, Cutler or Leng will be good depending on your preferences. Heard good stories about Sam Disano from a member here and have spoken in person to both Hayel and Maher.. quite confident they know their trade and have the necessary skills to pull bespoke. Please be...
I think expensive is subjective. Each person has his/her own threshold. Regarding Seiko, it's a bit unfortunate that Seiko brand is underrated especially the Grand Seiko and Credo lines. They both produce fantastic watches. Perception-wise it's also unfortunate that for general audiences GS isn't perceived as luxurious brand, only the purist/horologist understand the quality in GS line. Just my two cents, I think it's fair to compare Rolex / Omega with Grand Seiko...
If you peruse through the poor man's watch thread, you will find more information. Otherwise Watchuseek forum is another forum with great references.Nevertheless from what I gather Citizen is good for their solar powered watch whilst Seiko for the mechanical. Durability-wise they're both good value for money.
I agree with your assessment. Found that in some areas LBM 1911 has similar fit to Boglioli K jacket, in a sense that they're fitted but not overly slim that you need to size up.My actual chest is 36" with 29" waist and generally wear EU44 for both for a nice slim fit without the need to alter anything.
Couldn't agree for more with this suggestion.My friend took me to Leng's workshop for a visit and seen firsthand the handmade bespoke. Beautiful.Leng is also a lovely guy and listens to you, plus he has eyes to see what style and cut will be good for you.Aside of the ones have been mentioned above, other bespoke tailors based in Sydney are Sam Disano in Parramatta (never tried him), Hayel & Sons (no longer doing bespoke but who knows you may entice him to do one for you)...
If it's the one praised by Warren Buffet then it is likely the Trands suit company.