or Connect

Posts by Texasmade

This is what I was trying to say earlier.The Unsullied are trained fighters with spears and shields against civilians with knifes who probably have little to no training whatsoever at a severe reach disadvantage but they managed to kill off like half of the Unsullied within seconds of the fight starting.
The Unsullied Army really suck. I would think they could do better against a bunch of civilians especially if they've been training their whole life.
Hahaha. That haircut is awesome.
There was a restaurant in Tampa that said they would give him all the crab legs he wants if he were drafted by the Bucs and the owner is an FSU alum. He probably got the crab legs from them.
This. You need to be smarter on what you post on a corporate twitter account.A lot of my FB friends are up in arms all pissed off at the Rockets front office saying how they're going to unfollow the Rockets twitter. I just smh on how stupid they are because at the end of the day they're not boycotting anything Rockets related and will still buy tickets, watch on tv, buy jerseys, etc. The Rockets organization aren't going to give 2 shits because they're still going to get...
Rockets twitter feed... "Shhh. Just close your eyes. It will all be over soon." Not exactly the best thing to write.
I like how they threw in the "D" word all football coaches use.
I'll charge it to my Amex Black!
$6k for JLP bespoke? I think you're underestimating the cost of JLP bespoke shoes.
Neiman Marcus when JL does a trunk show.