or Connect

Posts by imageWIS

Both:
Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse EDIT: I know I am not the only one to think this, but it is completely ridiculous that we have to pay extra to share the data we are already paying for with other devices. As far as I know, only the US carriers fuck you over when it comes to tethering. In the rest of the world, you don't have to pay a dime more. I have an iPhone 4 with AT&T and the service sucks. In midtown during weekdays data usage is...
Quote: Originally Posted by Crane's Yeah my bullion guy called me and told me what was going on last week. He was running a pool account too and was wondering if all the assets were seized. Talk about an OF moment. Once I found out the court is allowing Kitco to continue daily ops i yanked all my money from them. My bullion guy did the same thing. If this investigation discovers hanky panky there will be no more Kitco. This is a prime example of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin I like it in wagon form, but then again I am a sucker for wagons. Should have been born in europe You could always move
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara The current 1-series is awful. This new one is somehow even worse. In what way? I mean in terms of looks, price, interior, engines, etc...?
Quote: Originally Posted by Fat-Elvis Tastes NASTY!! This. If you want to have a nasty taste in your mouth and be fucked up, just eat shrooms.
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 i can't take this place anymore. yes, by all means eat no protein while cutting : / i know musclemilk had glycocyanine which is something you don't want to eat.
Quote: Originally Posted by RSS George, I'm recalling that you aren't old enough to remember slide rules -- other than, say, the bezel of a Breitling watch -- and punch cards ... am I right? Back when I took structures -- and lived in the town of Bedrock -- there were no sophisticated calculators -- well, not one that was affordable and/or portable -- and it was the slide rule or nothing. Then came the TI SR-50 and everything changed. Goodbye...
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara You'll be a great janitor! Jealousy, I can see it from here.
As long as she dosen't have a wide stance when going to the airport bathroom, you'll be ok.