or Connect

Posts by imageWIS

Beat me too it.
Do you know the diff between 2000 dollars and 2005 dollars?
Why would I be offended? I was only stating the tech start-up process... I am not the originator of the process, nor do I, as clearly pointed out, agree with it.
Sorry for my late response. I completely agree, and stated it previously in this thread that even though some of these companies have value, they are overvalued, many unbelievably over valued.Normally for tech it works like this (as I understand it, please someone correct me if my info is wrong):1) Come up with idea2) Start Co3) Get start-up funds4) Hire people5) Ball gets rolling, but normally stat-up funds aren't enough (myriad of reasons, normally bad planning and / or...
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/01/31/why-the-facebook-ipo-is-overhyped?google_editors_picks=trueWith video:
Rube, it was 58 today and it's supposed to get to 62 tomorrow. It's the first of February, WTF...
Facebook IPO
Charging developers for API's (Zynga is a great example). You wouldn't believe how many people play farmville.
For most of the sites, yes... however in FB's case they have several revenue streams.
In what way? Email?