or Connect

Posts by imageWIS

That's why mentioned it was good and not great, and the fact that atmosphere was a major attraction. Most areas in SoFLA are indoors and insulated, at least this has a bit of life in it.
On Lincoln Rd?
http://www.tiramesu.com/ good food and great atmosphere (I suggest eating outside if its a nice day or night).
Bad idea. Its not worth risking getting electronics wet. As per my internet research, best bet is remove the keys, throw them into a bowl with warm water and dishwashing liquid, let them sit in there for a while. Whilst the keys are being cleaned, you use a vacuum cleaner to suck up the larger chunks of filth and then use paper towels, q-tips and rubbing alcohol and / or dishwashing liquid + water to clean the keyboard. Sure, it takes longer than just putting it in the...
Seeing as your mind ran off directly in that direction... not as much as your keyboard. Also, why are you fapping into your / over your keyboard?
Patience and:Also, compressed air really does nothing to truly clean out the inside of a keyboard.
Poast convo.
Very nice. Great layout too, everything seems to be very legible.
That's awesome.
Not at all, it's just that I'm used to it since I've had it for about 8 years.Eww:Clean:Good as new: