or Connect

Posts by Despos

Read up in the tailor's tutorials about this issue. There are multiple reasons that would cause this. You need a good fitter/technician to diagnose the cause and then prescribe the remedy. The pictures reveal the divot but don't show enough regarding  what the cause or the remedy might be. Nothing said in this thread is relevant to this.
There is a sweet Maria's YouTube video comparing the bonavita, hario and clever, I think. They preferred the bonavita
Bonavita is ceramic but you probably new that
The Bonavita is a no brainer. Not very fussy about grind size. Not demanding of your pouring technique.consistent brew
Some info says only 14g. You could compare with a Hausgrind grinders too. Grand daddy of them all is the Rosco but it's about twice the price of the Lido
I appreciate your point of view
Tips from the Champ!    
Which is the bigger surprise?           " It's 6:50 AM"    or    "and I'm craving potato chips."
You can order online from their website if you didn't make the trip.    www.deepriversnacks.com
I twist new clients arms to get pleated trouser and this is the response I usually hear. Even clients who say they would "NEVER" wear pleats have said the same as you after wearing them.