or Connect

Posts by Despos

They offend everyone but in a that's ok way
Everybody loves Raymond has a stigma about it. You watch it, it's funny but no one mentions it, It's kind of just "there"
   Raising Hope beats it right now Have never watched a full episode of Friends just peaks when flipping channels. Can't get into it
Majority of clients aren't making bad decisions and I do try to make the clothes that they want to have. A few clients have ideas of what is appropriate for their lifestyles that aren't my style but it's not about me. I used to ruminate over it and resolved that it is their signature style and they have to own it. I voice my opinion but it's not my job to teach them what they want. New clients order the first suit for their own reasons or whatever motivated them to try me....
Making a good suit is dependent on understanding what a client wants.   Over 42 years I can count the ones I've "thrown out" on one hand but it's not because we disagreed about the clothes.
 My mindset is the client is always entitled to his opinion. Maybe I need an exit strategy
The point is Rubinacci has plenty of experience with low shoulders, but if you adjust for a low shoulder and still have the negative effect of a low shoulder you have to look elsewhere to the cause.  If the left side of the jacket is hanging up on a high shoulder/prominent blade the right side won't settle to it's proper place.   jefferyd explained divots can be caused by a tight back that pulls on the armhole and distorts the oval shape of the armhole and creates a...
Did the power go out today where you are Mr. C?
No. That's technique for making but not what you want to do as an adjustment. Cloth has memory and returns to it's natural state. I shrink more than stretch when working the back part. Works good!
That Matt has played so much golf confirms my thoughts. Have worked for two PGA Pros with a lifetime of playing golf and the left side of the body grows larger from the way the body pulls thru a golf swing. I have also struggled with fitting for this with similar results until focusing on the other side of the jacket.For nerds only [[SPOILER]] Have three clients with such a severe difference of right and left shoulder that we use a pad on the low side and no pad on the...