or Connect

Posts by Despos

If you need more cloth across the fronts, letting out the center back won't contribute much. You didn't post a picture so the issue at the front button may be related to something else. Take it to a tailor and ask.   Yes you will get 1/2' per seam. To get more cloth on the fronts you might need the sides let out and the front shoulder squared uo to pull the cloth forward where it is needed. Just guessing. 
Look for Charvet ties in a basket weave. They have a texture called gauze which resembles your example  but the basket weave is what you want. They use alternating  colors for the effect you want.   These are more expensive ties but show up on reseller's sites at discounted prices
Cannot be done. Find a jacket with armholes  cut  how you like them.
Cannot answer you as accurately as if you take this to a tailor and ask. We don't know where the jacket is tight and where you need more cloth. The seams have a minimal amount to work with. On your pictures you can let out about 1/2" on these seams which isn't much but again we don't know where you need the jacket let out.  Unlined jackets will always have less cloth to work with. They have little to no outlets.
No black, you already don't like them and you won't like wearing them. If you want a change get something other than black or the Cocobolo
Me too
Their body type doesn't fit any basic fitting paradigm and you have to think out of the box. The proportions are way different and the paper pattern may look very unconventional. One of the cleanest fitting suits we made last year was on a body builder type. I was happy with the finished product and usually I'm not. Don't misinterpret that point. Some men are very difficult to fit because of asymmetry. Again you have to think out of the box and do unconventional...
It isn't any easily executed adjustment and the result of all the effort may not be significant. It is a time consuming job to do on a finished jacket and the amount of improvement uncertain. 
Schofield & Smith Barathea, 12 ounce, super 120's. It's in their formal wear book, #8903 and two other suiting books.  Also comes in a 150's quality if you want more luxe. 
Not necessarily.