or Connect

Posts by Despos

side note, those are not "Corn Muffin Yellow flannel" but a grey flannel TROUSER. Camera did not convey the color properly
Son of Sprout 1,   I was born in May, how much cloth should I order for a suit?   Do you know of an online cloth store with free shipping?   Thanks, google was no help with these questions
​That's a Style Forum thing not an Italian thing. These are fantastic shoulders. I also prefer the low/long opening of the throat of the jacket.      
How long ago did he say this?  Have heard that but was told they have changed their roasting and it is much better than before, compared to a year ago. Going to try them regardless.
Guatemalan is my go to for brewed coffee but haven't made espresso with it. Haven't had a bad one
http://www.styleforum.net/t/269171/canvas-and-suit-construction Another description/ explanation written by someone who designs, and makes garments in these different modes of construction. Didn't agree with everything written in the previous article referenced here
want to try coffee from Heart, ordering Stereo blend and a Guatemalan this week
Have had "downright awful" at all the places I mentioned but have had really good shots over the last year at all these shops. Anyplace not mentioned is just "downright awful"
No real favorite  as I don't have coffee at shops as much as I stop by to buy beans. Main two roasters I frequent are Gaslight and Ipsento, depending on what varietal of beans they have. Other times I order online.Espresso at Gaslight is generally more acidic than I like. Haven't had a really good shot at Ipsento. They use a Slayer but don't utilize it well if at all.Star Lounge used to be my go to. Have had excellent espresso here but they have slipped a lot over the past...
Sorry to butt in here but I thought this was going to be about me. Since I'm here, any suggestions for a sour beer. One that is available in Chicago.