or Connect

Posts by Despos

Tips from the Champ!    
Which is the bigger surprise?           " It's 6:50 AM"    or    "and I'm craving potato chips."
You can order online from their website if you didn't make the trip.    www.deepriversnacks.com
I twist new clients arms to get pleated trouser and this is the response I usually hear. Even clients who say they would "NEVER" wear pleats have said the same as you after wearing them.
From the era discussed I think those that could had more diversity in their own wardrobes and were more selective to wear garments appropriate and proprietary to the event or occasion they dressed for. Suits were for business and certain patterns were worn for social occasions that would't be worn for business or vice versa. When you weren't in work mode the clothing reflected this. More patterns, sport coats and bolder patterns that communicated you were away from the...
Personal opinion here but forward/regular pleats work and look best when you are willing to wear a higher rise and have a smaller hip/seat circumference. Higher rise than a plain front and a bit higher than reverse pleats.    Reverse look cleaner IMO and are more flattering if you have a bit of belly or wider hips. Regular pleats are generally paired with on seam side pockets which are my least favorite.   Hard to beat reverse pleats and a well made single pipe besom...
Just found these, first bag lasted only 30 minutes
301 W Broadway and Canal
That's cool you checked the place out. It's unique even for NYC.  My daughter goes there a few times a week and has decided that only one barista excels at the different preps they use. If she isn't working there she moves on to get coffee elsewhere. That may have something to do with your liking or not liking the coffee as well. Never tried syphon brew anywhere. Had an aeropress last visit to Hi Collar and it was ok to so-so. Don't recall what beans I chose.Katsu sandwich...