or Connect

Posts by Despos

Do you like pie? I don't remember
Good to know I can find work if I travel west. Not likely though.    Reason I go to Dallas is that is where the business started and when I decided to move to Chicago my tailors didn't want to move. They all said they want to retire with me so we keep working together. Also had 20 years of good clients so I still get to work for them. It is easier to travel when there is an infrastructure to support the work.    I do see clients in New York because I also have a bit of...
Stylists on Vespas getting espresso with Foo   The episode I saw, Foo was explaining sprezzatura at a Starbucks on the UWS.
Have a TV next to my cutting table that stays on all day.  The reruns get tedious due to the frequency of repeating the same shows from the same season. Big Bang is the worst for this. Lately It's  Cash Cab and Top Gear reruns or TCM .    keeping the thread going, waiting for WHNAY to post to see if he has good taste in television entertainment
Not sure you will get the result using Southwick. You have to decide between how uncomfortable it is wearing jackets that are tight on your shoulder and how uncomfortable spending more money would be.
Solito looked good on Manton, seems like a good match
A new tailor to try?
 The shoulder needs to be straightened not crooked
 Somehow this rings true to me. What I learned from this thread is to make the 11th suit the first suit for a new client and work backwards
What I saw on the person I know looked well done. The guy has a stocky build and the jacket was flattering. I didn't handle the jacket or inspect it but it had a nice style. This guy works with the father, I know nothing about the son or how the clothes are made.