or Connect

Posts by Despos

Easy fix Mr.Kittens
Scabal festival book has cloth like this in two or three colors. Very difficult to tailor.
Can say with some certainty this is not from the Riviera book. Looks like a pattern from the Ariston line.
Have the Riviera book and also have some stock in a few patterns. Mostly light colored cloths.
Looking at the yardage of the orders most all are making jackets only so the larger scale is fine. The weaver would have to specify if this cloth is meant as a jacketing only cloth or capable of holding up as a trouser cloth. If this cloth is stable enough to make trousers it makes sense to reduce the scale but I think the pattern would then only work as a suit or jacket as I wouldn't wear this as an odd trouser. If you create a poll to know how many would make suits if...
No, just opening the top of the sleeve but not removing them. Results will vary, it's a tricky adjustment. If there is no outlet on the front part at the neck it is not possible to shift the front shoulder.
If you find the right tailor, this can be corrected. Shoulder needs to be shifted (straightened) and squared. more fullness on back shoulder. This won't make sense or easily understood to you but an experienced tailor can do it. This happens with more structured jackets or padded shoulders too. Not unique to unstructured jackets.
You want more than 1.5m but probably not more than 2m.Hip measure is more important than waist. That is the widest area and determines how the pattern will be laid onto the cloth. If you get pleats you need more cloth than for plain front as you need more width for the top of the front panel and need to move the pattern to accommodate this. Cuffs will require a bit more length than plain bottom.Some cloths require you lay the pattern pieces in one direction and not reverse...
Chest is too small
Nothing wrong going with lapels, just my opinion or what I would do personally