or Connect

Posts by Despos

Don't know why the higher ups haven't dubiously honored you. You're as much a part of the landscape here as anyone else
You're suppose to put it in your calendar not on your radar. You're messing it all up, you dope!
See you there Claymore but I'm leaving on the 20th
It's fullness in the sleeve, pressing will get rid of it. Cause is not related to size or fit. pressed by a tailor not a dry cleaner 
Post a picture of your jacket
That would be be determined between your tailor and yourself.  Last time I remade something was 6 or 7 years ago. Client hated the "open quarters". Said who could never wear a jacket cut like that. Since there isn't a way to close the fronts, I remade two jackets.  Those were the only 2 (actually 4) jackets I made for him. I think he buys Armani suits now. Designers have cred that tailors only wish they had.
[[SPOILER]] All the problems relate to your very square shoulders and prominent shoulder blades. Jacket is not cut to properly ft your shoulder and back. It is hard to make a jacket like you need and even harder to alter this one.
Loro Piana N16313, all wool, 120's,  8/9 ounce.
Loro Piana Jacketing Book. Have made over 20 jackets from these three cloths. At least a dozen in the darker navy blue. Cutting the brown check this week.   Suggested these cloths to clients as "jacketings in good taste" from a sound mind and a clear conscious only to learn from this thread they are "too commercial"  and come off as "eye-talian" in the most vulgar sense.    Will soon issue a recall and try to get them off the street ASAP and offer some suitable...