or Connect

Posts by HORNS

That's impossible for me to say, Ambulance Chaser, I've never thought about price per mL. Today I'm wearing Yosh Sombre Negre.
Today I went on a long walk in the Marin Headlands and wore a little Les Nuits d'Hadrien. It was nice, though, and I didn't really need any fragrance. The dry grasses in the sun emanated a light, lovely honey-tobacco fragrance that reminded me of what is said about the hay extract that is so prevalent in Chergui. There was also the aroma of California bay laurel, the needles from the pines, and the loaminess while walking through the redwood groves.
Today I'm wearing Bel Ami Vetiver.
Oops, yeah, it's Tam Dao. I can't see well when posting on my phone. Today, I'm wearing Amouage Memoir Man - it's my favorite Amouage by far. I'm excited to try the new Sunshine Man, though.
This is a good fragrance - not for me, but good. I'd love to smell it on a chick.Today I wore Tam Dak layered with Mysore sandalwood oil.
You should follow this up with Arthur Koestler's Darkness at Noon.
This evening I am wearing Caron Third Man.
Today, I'm wearing Dolce & Gabbana By Man - it's a good, very well-constructed fragrance that has lots of sandalwood but absolutely no sweetness, yet it is quite rich.
Has your faith in the future of humanity been restored with the new class of scholars?
Today I'm wearing Pascal Morabito's OR Black.