or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Just started watching Marco Polo on Netflix.
Today I'm wearing Geranium Pour Monsieur.
I don't get the oud in it either, but I've always like the dry, bitter, skankiness of this fragrance.Today I wore Pascal Morabito's Or Black, which is almost a love child of Memoir Man and Rive Gauche Pour Homme.
Today I'm wearing Bruno Fazzolari Lampblack.
It's been three years since I've revisited my list:Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui - this one stays close to my heart because it's what my dad used to wear (he's still around but wearing other things now).Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree - still a great, heavy version of Pour Monsieur, of which I got a bottle of the vintage juice.Diptyque Tam Dao - I have two bottles of the vintage juice, and it's one of the most comforting scents I own. It's also one of the very few that I...
Today I am wearing Bel Ami Vetiver. I'd like to make a comment about this fragrance, which I like more than the original Bel Ami. I have a bottle of the vintage stuff, and while it is rich, leathery, herbaceous, I prefer the lighter touch and the piquancy that the vetiver adds.
Today I am wearing Tubereuse Criminelle. So many times I wear what is proclaimed to be an eau de parfum, but it is so weak, but Tubereuse Criminelle swings in the opposite direction and is like an extrait. Also, I've been doing laundry all day and have been using a Japanese incense "burner" with a burning coal, mica plate, with sandalwood mixed with granules of ambergris. I put burning in quotation marks because it isn't a combustion, but instead a heating up to the point...
I've never ready Secret History, but I'm searching for it in used book stores now.
Today, I wore Voyage d'Hermes parfum.
Manton