or Connect

Posts by HORNS

I think Jubilation XXV is office friendly, but I straight-up don't give a shit.Today: Sombre Negra - the truest tobacco fragrance out there, in my opinion, but not the sweet pipe tobacco.
Chanel's Eau de Cologne serves the same purpose for me.
Poor edina.
No shit.Trying out for the first time tonight: Bruno Fazzolari's Lampblack - a great dry fragrance of citrus and ink. I bought the sampler "discovery" set of five eau de parfums.
I also started one, maybe in 2010.
Today: Caron 3rd Man.
This is like LabelKing's dream home.
Tonight: Cuir de Lancome - a great and unfortunately discontinued leather of the same vein as Cuir Ottoman, Rien, Tom of Finland, SMN Nostalgia, Cuir Mauresque and Patchouli 24 (definitely a leather fragrance to me. But no Knize Ten, which maybe is an ingredient that just isn't disclosed. What's interesting is that it is, according to Fragrantica, heavy with styrax are: those listed above, Tubereuse Criminelle, Bel Ami, Sombre Negra, Apres l'Ondee, SL Santal de Mysore,...
What do you think about this compared to Avignon, which I think are quite similar?
Yesterday: Cuir Garamante - I've been back-and-forth on this, but the last couple of times I have really relished the smell of this one from beginning to its powdery end. High quality with a smokiness that is becoming addictive to me, but just too goddamn expensive. Today: Vetiver Tonka - I got tired of scrounging for samples and bought a bottle.