or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Has anyone ever had a meat pie? They look like they'd fill you up for a while.
Wow, Ataturk, up to this point I gave you the benefit of the doubt and just considered you a troll.
This scene reminded me of Brazil.
Yeah, she really doesn't think things through. Is she more chaotic evil than Ramsey or Joffrey?And, Christ, that scene wit Septa Unella and the Mountain. What the hell was he doing with her?
I want to see Tyrion ride a dragon, assuming that they are extremely intelligent beings who were essentially in a "rescue" situation when Tyrion unchained them. I want them at some point to give him a look that says, "I got you, lil' squirt."
That's right, if you like/love it then people are just going to have to deal with it.
The scenes do not have to match up chronologically.
I'm afraid Mel is going to run into a girl.
I really need to try it - seems right up my alley.
You have to bring Lady Olenna into the mix to make a Dorne scene worth a damn. Fucking Arya, man, that was lovely. She's definitely not attractive, but that look on her face when she kills people turns me on. I want Lyana Mormont to meet up with Lady Olena - I think the latter would cry tears of joy to meet a girl of that mettle. Sorry, Pio, that your girl Margaery is gone. The undisputed beauty now in Westeros is Sansa. Goddamn Sophie Turner is beautiful as Sansa.