or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Hmm, I many have to go try that one.
Today I wore Satori Yoru no Ume.
"Arya" is 18 . . .
Quite impressed with Oregon last night. All of the games were not really enjoyable to watch, though.
I would fuck every single one of those ladies just so I could fuck every single one of them.
Today I wore Les Nuits d'Hadrien. This evening I'm wearing Habit Rouge. I was walking around in Noe Valley today and made a great discovery - there was a plant whose flowers I immediately noticed as labdanum, which is a ubiquitous fragrance ingredient. It's an ancient fragrance, with it being used in the interior of the fake beards that pharaohs wore. Sheep and goats would graze among the labdanum plants and would get their coats covered with the resin it exudes on its...
I've never tried any of the Slumberhouse fragrances - they just don't sound appealing to me due to their reputation of being dense and syrupy. I mean, well, I own and love some fragrances that seem to contradict that sentiment, but considering that I don't have direct access to this line I just never have been motivated to acquire samples.Today I'm wearing Amouage Jubilation XXV for men.
Yeah, I wouldn't classify Interlude Man as a wood. Yes, it has woods in it, but it is first and foremost to me an incense fragrance.Besides the CdG/Monocle series I recommend Comme des Garcons 2 Man, Diptyque Tam Dao, and Le Labo Santal 33, and Anat Fritz Classical.Tonight I'm wearing Etro Gomma.
When does the new Macbook Pro come out?
Did you really almost die?