or Connect

Posts by HORNS

San Francisco, so I feel like I'm living on the Faroe Islands.And I didn't know that Dior is selling Vetiver again. That's better than when people were selling the small bottles for $400.
I have a decant of vintage VC&A Pour Homme and need to wear it again, maybe tomorrow with this shitty misty weather we're having. It's a wonderful herbaceous fougere.Today I'm wearing another wonderful fougere - Morabito's Or Black. Man, is this stuff dark and so bitter that I could imagine putting a drop on your tongue and dying a horrendous death, as if it is the smell of a poison utilized in the Middle Ages.
What ink does everyone use? The first ink I ever bought was Shin-Kai, which is close to being the perfect blue/black I've ever seen. My others: Noodlers Black Noodlers Hunter Green Sailor Kobe #9 Suma Purple Sailor Kobe #8 Arima Amber (the closest I could find that matches Longhorn burnt orange) Diamine Safari Private Reserve Orange Crush Diamine Oxblood Noodlers Walnut - forgot this one. I think that pretty much covers every writing scenario I can imagine.
Why doesn't this forum have a thumbs-down button?
This evening I am wearing Dior Vetiver. Fantastic pure vetiver, and sadly discontinued. There's supposed to be a coffee note in it, and I never knew where it resided until tonight when I realized that it is added on to the bitter earthy component of the vetiver - seemlessly used to purely accentuate and heighten what is already there.
The whole Roja Dove thing, from the photos of him in front of cascades of white orchids, to the jeweled bottles, to the price, is all too precious for me.
I do believe that what ol' Leenk-a-dessint is doing. This evening I'm wearing Diptyque L'eau de L'eau.
Today I'm wearing Voyage d'Hermes EdT.
You should visit Parfum Satori, which is a local perfumer in Tokyo who only sells her stuff in Japan. I have three of her fragrances and strongly recommend her Iris Homme.
It's been so long since I tried the original Derby that it's not worth mentioning.