or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Yeah, that's something that I just don't know about to appreciate. In my budgeting of obsessions I've ended up excluding oud oils.
Very interesting. That's quite a gift you got there.
Today I am wearing Bel Ami Vetiver.
I'm halfway through A Distant Mirror by Barbara Tuchman, who wrote the classic book about the beginning of WW I titled The Guns of August. A Distant Mirror looks at Europe during the fourteenth century and focuses on the Hundred Years War. I'm enjoying it a lot, but I've been on a Medieval and Rennaissance history kick for well over a year now and my slow familiarity with the places, events, and people makes comprehending this book a little easier.
Tonight I'm wearing a perfume I created with Yosh Han. I wanted a masculine floral which is heavy with carnation and has cedar, a small amount of patchouli, and bay leaf. Adding to the floral mix is ylang ylang and jasmine.
Cuir de Russie is a remarkable fragrance. Bandit is definitely as well but is bitter green whereas the Chanel contains no rough edges like Bandit does. Bandit is almost stylistically a love child of Cuir de Russie and Chanel no 19, which is high praise.
You guys ganging up on GF making me hibbly jibbly.
Today I'm wearing Dans Tes Bras.
There's not many phenomena that can compare to my memory of the release of Thriller - that album following Off The Wall, which is objectively a masterpiece, was an incredible achievement.
This is fucking hilarious.