or Connect

Posts by HORNS

This looks really good.
Has anyone worn Pascal Morabito's Or Black?
Today, I'm wearing Dolce & Gabbana By for Men - it's a quintessential scent of the late 90s, but is an excellent soft sandalwood.
Why do cab drivers constantly tap their brakes while driving down a flat street? It's appearance is as if the break lights are constantly on, but there is a short in the wiring that makes them jiggle on and off.
This weekend I was wearing Dolce & Gabbana By for Men, a lovely, rich sandalwood. Today, I'm wearing Memoir Man. This one powerfully emits this sensation of dark green bitterness to me, which I happen to love.
I have always had a strong respect in birds - they can be extremely intelligent for such small brains.
Forget the boots - who makes those jeans!
Went and saw Romeo and Juliet last night at the ballet, so I wore Herrera for Men. Today I wore Bel Ami Vetiver, and dare I say: I like it better than the vintage Bel Ami I have.
Buccaneers In-House Counsel Already Has 26 Missed Calls From Jameis Winston
You should visit Grasse and St Paul de Vence - there's a fantastic perfume museum in Grasse and then one of the most wonderful museums, Fondation Maeght, near St Paul de Vence. Visit the Bandol wine region near Cassis. So many places!