or Connect

Posts by HORNS

What a shit-show by S. Carolina! That humiliating penalty with A&M scoring the touchdown is just too much.
That was such a good run to get that first down by Malcome Kennedy. I want to see it again.
Foucault's Pendulum - one of the characters is a book editor and a cabalist, and I'd say that Kabbalism is the second or third theme in a beautifully nuanced book.
If I don't know anything about it, how would I know if I'm running into it? No, I like to make sure I'm not missing anything, and if I'm going to read a lauded book and it is tied closely to something that I know nothing about, then I want to explore that subject so I can fully appreciate it to the best of my abilities.
Happy College Footbaw Season, nerdykarim, and all who engage in this holy observation!
I hope South Carolina beats the barnyard shit out of A&M tomorrow. Jesus, it's happening!! Tomorrow!!!!!
The indoles?Oh, for me today: Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree.
You talking about Tuscan Leather?
There's really nothing like it. All other tuberose fragrances, like Carnal Flower or Fracas, fall short of smelling like a tuberose compared to this one.