or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Today I am wearing L'Air du Desert Marocain. I find it interesting how I've acquired all these fragrances and then reLize that so many of them are heavy on either the cardamom or coriander.
Santal 33 is an excellent scent. I'd have just about every Le Labo if they were cheaper. Tonight I am wearing Iris Silver Mist.
Today I'm wearing Yohji Homme.
The vintage one contains a more noticeable sandalwood component, whereas the current juice is more cedar. Also, I hate the current bottles and love the old rectangular bottles. The eau de parfum is creamy and has a coconut component that I'm not a big fan of. I really love the austerity of the vintage eau de toilette - it's perfect for work, sleep, going out to dinner, and going out on dates. Lastly, I think the old juice contains genuine ambergris - this is something that...
You should have posted this "Things That Get You Jiggly-Wiggly".
Today I wore Tam Dao and this evening I'm wearing Thé Noir 29. I now own four vintage bottles of Tam Dao. It's time to stop - that should last me.
Been wearing Coeur du Desert by Andy Tauer last night and today. It's extremely similar to L'Air du Desert Marocain but without the radiance provided by ambroxan.
A lady in my office once gave me, for Christmas, a hot sauce sampler with these goofy "edgy" names and they were all made in China.
Greenfrog, if you're ordering samples I recommend L'Artisan Safran Troublant as well as Parfumerie Generale Iris Taizo/Oriental. Those are two off the top of my head that are powdery.
Today I wore Thé Noir 29 again, which the drydown reminds me strongly of Rose 31. Tonight I am wearing Ostara by Penhaligons, which was a blind-buy for me because I love narcissus flowers. It's excellent and has a good base of labdanum. Greenfrog likes powdery scents, eh?