or Connect

Posts by HORNS

It doesn't smell brown.
OK, now that you mention it,'I don't like tonka either. Three years ago I had the chance of buying two bottles of Tonka Imperiele for $25 each. I thought why would I spend even $1 on something that I don't like at all.
I've tried Tobacco Vanille once on myself and once on paper. It's not my style, really, but it's certainly not bad. I just don't like sweet fragrances nor vanilla. I think of Musc Ravageur as another one that I'd probably like if not for the dominant vanilla note.
Tried on Le Labo's The Noir 29 today at Barneys. I really like it.
No, didn't get a damn thing.
Today/tonight I wore vintage Chanel No 19 eau de cologne. Just a beautiful fragrance from which I get something different each time. Well, this is a rare formulation since each concentration (parfum, EdP, EdT, and EdC) is not just a matter of concentration but of formulation as well, so of course I'd get something different depending on the era as well. This one is from the 1980s.
I thought it was L'Inc in drag.
Tonight I'm wearing a sample of Paestum Rose on my left wrist - it is a wet rose predominantly with incense and artemesia. A very good fragrance, but I just don't know if I can pull off rose.
Your post shows the surreality of the internet - the way we instantly communicate while we are approaching opposite solstices.Today I'm wearing Kolnisch Juchten, which would not be appropriate for where you are right now.
My Japanese mother-in-law loves my Texas chili, but she unjokingly calls it bean soup even though there are no beans in it.