or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Yesterday, I was binge-watching The Borgias and had to wear Norma Kamali's Incense. Today I'm wearing Les Nuits d'Hadrien.
A classic that you could give her is Guerlain's Vol de Nuit, which I feel is mandatory in any wardrobe. Perfume, eau de toilette, or eau de cologne - it doesn't matter.For lighter fragrances, I recommend Bvlgari's Eau Parfumee The Verte or something from the Hermessence line, like Osmanthe Yunnan or Santal Massoia.
I don't know what to make of this, Harold. I don't know if I should welcome you into this threak with open arms or pull the covers tight over my head.
Speaking of brushing one's teef, does anyone use the Sonicare? I've been using them for about eight years now and they make such a big difference.
You, my friend, are doing God's work.
Once again with these guys, it's the cardamom that does it for me.
These are so fucking fly.
Interesting. Mousson is my favorite from that line.This evening I'm wearing a new purchase: vintage Pascal Morabito Or Black. It is an oily and extremely dark and dense leather chypre that is in no way similar to Etro's Gomma that it is compared to on Fragrantica. It is similar to a vial of some vintage fragrance I have in storage, but it eludes me right now.
Another vetiver that I'll throw out there that is L'Occitane's Vetyver, which is VERY good and very inexpensive.