Posts by HORNS

Parure is an overlooked masterpiece. It's simply amazing what Guerlain has turned out over the decades. Today I am wearin Cartier L'Envol.
Today I am wearing Guerlain Vetiver.
I need to get another sample of Chypre Palatin again. I remember liking it quite a bit. Also, I've always been a fan of the oft-ridiculed bust caps and wished I liked one of the fragrances enough to purchase one of the bottles. Today I am wearing Pascal Morabito Or Black - it's like an olfactory Cormac McCarthy novel.
I'm of the same sentiment as you regarding Philosykos - try as I may I always find it cloying. It's a shame because I love this house and can't get myself to appreciate its most popular product.
I'm traveling for the next week so I will be wearing Lampblack.
It's so strange, I smell NOTHING when I've tested Molecule 01. I'm pretty sure I am not anosmic to it since I'm familiar with the radiance it provides in many of the Comme des Garcons Incense series as well as JC Ellena's creations.
Today I am wearing Geranium Pour Monsieur.
It sounds interesting. Strange, though, that Fragrantica doesn't have Caldey Island in its database.
Today I'm wearing a large amount of Aoud Cuir d'Arabie.
Blackbird (Black No 1) is a hot item, but I was unimpressed - to me it's just a really expensive version of Papillon Anubis.Today I'm wearing Etro Gomma.