Posts by HORNS

I'd love to have sex in a climate where I don't have to keep my socks on to stay warm.
Today I'm again wearing Cartier L'Envol. Nothing groundbreaking, but solid and very high quality.
Today I'm wearing Cartier L'Envol, which is a very good designer fragrance. I bought it primarily for its badass bottle:
Today I am wearing Comme des Garçons 2 Man. It's been a long time since I put this one on. Such a good one - austere and yet satisfying.
I don't get Mark Rothko paintings - I wish I could appreciate the genius behind them (or is it in them?).
This fragrance would be out of this world with the addition of healthy amounts of old school oak moss. Overall it's the best labdanum-heavy fragrances.
Today I am wearing vintage Chanel No 19 extrait.
Oh good.
@rach2jlc, I am wearing some vintage Shalimar extrait this evening. I just got it in the mail today and put some swipes on my wrists. It's amazing and I do NOT have recollections of my grandmother who had this and Fidji as her signature scents. This is an amazing Guerlainade oriental, with the depth of vanilla and civet, not unlike my beloved Vol de Nuit in style, weight, and feel. I got a 15 mL bottle from the 1960s in excellent shape for less than ninety bucks. It's...
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule