or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Today I'm wearing Le Labo Patchouli 24. Such an amazing fragrance with heavy duty leather, but it also has this very strong component that is almost gourmand to me. Specifically, when I sprayed it in this morning I got this powerful image of the crusty, caramelized edges of a custard dessert, like a bread pudding.
This evening I'm wearing Palais Nizzam by Wiener Blut.
All there is in this threak is bitching.
Today I'm wearing Tuscan Leather.
Sandor Clegane, Vampire Hunter.
Today I wore Hermes Vetiver Tonka. This evening I am wearing Guerlain Vetiver.
I happen to really like this one, and I'm guessing that it's the cypriol that makes it so edgy throughout the fragrance's life.Today I put on Nicolai's New York Intense - it's very similar to Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree.
It's amazing that he lived for as long as he did, considering how long he was ill.
Tonight I'm wearing Volutes by Diptyque. It's a very good fragrance but it is redundant to me with the owning of Lutens' Chergui.
I agree with Amouage, Tom Ford, and Etat Libre d'Orange (I've never tried Jul et Mad) being some of my favorite houses, along with Diptyque and Le Labo off the top of my head. Byredo is down at the bottom of preferences for me as well, along with Killian and Bond.