or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Jesus, Georgia.
No no no, my grandfather was more of a jokester. My brother was a Marine who felt like he had to make himself out to be more than what he was, which is rediculus because all of those who know him are of course proud of who he is/was.
One of my brothers carries a "bug out" bag that holds a bunch of ammo as well as a Colt 1911 and Beretta 9mm. He has convinced himself over the years that he was in Force Recon while in the Marines. I love him with all my heart but it's really, really pathetic. The whole charade. It seems to be a family tradition because my grandfather used to tell us that, in the photo of the raising of the flag on Iwo Jima, he was the guy reaching for the pole.
Today I'm wearing Silver Mountain Water, which never seemed like a great summer fragrance to me. It, with its apple component, is very much an Autumn fragrance.
Today I wore Oud Palao by Diptyque.
I bought a stupid homemade Pop Tart from a coffee shop this morning, thinking I was getting a blackberry as it said on the wrapper, but it was filled with fucking jalapeƱo jelly.
It's a fun thought, though. I've recently steeped Earl Grey tea in shea butter, which worked great. It's easy with fats/lipids but more unpredictable with soaps since they are made to remove everything.
Her Vetiver is excellent and a great twist on this genre with its saline note.
Today I'm wearing Les Nuits d'Hadrien by Annick Goutal. This one doesn't get much love, but it's one of my favorites.
Today I'm wearing Lampblack.