or Connect

Posts by HORNS

I 100% agree with you regarding DS&Durga.
Tonight I'm wearing Vero's Rubj EdP - this is just a fantastic fragrance and one which I will have to get a bottle of someday. Passion fruit? Just brilliant combined with the cumin. I wonder if she uses some special molecularly-distilled cumin note because it is different from full blown earthy cumin.
Today I'm wearing Masque Russian Tea - I'm growing to like this one since I learned to do a quarter spray. This stuff is strong and very, very long lasting.
You never tried Montale Aoud Cuir d'Arabie?Today I'm wearing Vermeire Mohur Extrait. Stunning rose with lots of high quality sandalwood and orris root.
Tonight I'm wearing La Via del Profumo's Sharif. I really enjoy putting this line of fragrances (I currently own bottles of Sharif, Arabia, Oak Moss, Sandalwood, Hindu Kush, Mecca Balsam, Oud Caravan No 3, Tawaf, and Il Giglio di Firenze) on in the evening since they are absent of synthetics and are done in a style that is warm and comforting. That, and since they are all natural they tend to not last too long and thus have dried down and mellowed out by the time I hit the...
Today I'm wearing Yohji Homme - just an excellent, relatively dry fougere with licorice taking the role of labdanum. It's excellent and fits my need for a fougere as well as a licorice/anise scent. I have a bottle of Histoires de Parfums 1725, which I find hard to wear because of its sweetness, but I think they are similar but just on different places of the dry-to-sweet scale.
Yeah, Seyrig is huge and very much reminds me of big 1970s fragrances.
Today I'm wearing Rochas Lui. This is one of those discontinued fragrances that everyone bemoans the discontinuation of. Unlike many others, like Dolce & Gabbana's By Man, which I don't get the "masterpiece" description, this is one that I thinks is a masterpiece for sure. It's done in an eau de cologne style but with a twist with the light touch of labdanum and something else. It's done perfectly. Because of that it's not going to knock your socks off when you smell it...
Tonight I'm wearing Oud Palao by Diptyque. This is an excellent issue by this house into the oud genre.
He didn't even say "Go go go WEEDWACKER!!"