or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Fucking bullshit.
Today, I'm wearing Tam Dao EdT - this is one of those fragrances that, after wearing so many complex scents that are beautiful in the perfumer's art of combining a lot of ingredients, it is so satisfying to wear something so simple and beautiful. It's like the fragrance equivalent of shaved truffles on top of a plate of pasta with an egg sauce.
Charlie, do you have any photos of the guys in Japan working on the buckles? I think I remember a few being posted, but not for sure.
Diptyque has a few, namely Philosykos, but there's not many solid perfumes in general. There are, of course, lotions that are quite strong, but I'm sure you're looking for something in a wax base.
Today it is already warm outside, so I'm wearing Dior Granville. It has a powerfully sharp citrus beginning and then a clinical/medicinal evergreen and "thymol" heart. I didn't like this at first but it certainly has a place in my rotation for a light fragrance for warm weather.
Soon she'll be able to have whatever face she wants to have.
Yes, this woman that redcaiman refers to likes to have dialogues with herself in a vaping thread that she started; she's mistaking this forum as a blog, I suppose. Just to keep yourself from being nauseated upon first contact in whatever forum you have with her, it probably is best to figure out the ignore function and be proactive with this member.
That doesn't sound appealing at all.I forget because I do too many drugs - have y'all tried Stephen Jones?
I bet pB just plays, over and over again, the beginning chords of "Evil".
What's brighter, L'Inc, Sunshine or Jour d'Hermes?