or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Is anyone else reading Luca Turin's Perfumes I Love? I'm a huge fan of that guy and think he's one of, if not the most, important people in the world of perfumery, even though he is not a perfumer.
I tried it about six weeks ago and found it to be a hologram of the beach. Definitely not my style but would love to smell it on a chick.
Today I'm wearing Aoud Cuir d'Arabie.
Today I went woody: earlier I wore Comme des Garçons 2 Man with the pencil shavings and then tonight with Wiener Blut Palais Nizzam with its oak.
Concerning detergents, musks need to be something that can be left behind when the job of the detergent is to take things off.
Yeah, I'm a fan of Cuir 28.
Charlie, are you having the Damascus buckles acid etched now? I think I got one of the last sand blasted ones.
That's beyond a senior citizen - that's like that dude who killed the world's oldest bristlecone pine.
Today and this evening I'm wearing Sycomore.
Don't know what you mean by "typed". I really like all of the fragrances I own from this house, which total six or more. Mecca Balsam is a softer fragrance compared to others and is a very good at-home evening scent because I feel like it has a good percentage of sandalwood in it.