or Connect

Posts by HORNS

I'm afraid you are from three separate experiences I've had. The only one of those that did pan out was a guy living in Japan traveled to Singapore a lot for business and ended up shipping the fragrance to me from there. L'Inc, I wore Dior Homme as well yesterday. I never like that fragrance but certainly have grown to really appreciate it over the past two years. It's masterfully-composed. Last night I wore Aoud Cuir d'Arabie, which I don't get the skank as much as...
Today I'm wearing Lavender Palm by Tom Ford - a perfect scent for a warm late-Autumn day.
DWFII makes me think of our obligation to NOT live forever and that the whole idea of seeking immortality is the most counterproductive thing I can think of when it comes to the advancement of humanity.
Today I wore Masque L'Attesa - one of the most beautiful iris fragrances I've ever smelled.
Today I am wearing Satori Iris Homme - this one has a humongous slug of orris butter, which I know she uses because I dun seent it. I wish more Japanese would make fragrances because their sensibility is perfect for it.
Today I am wearing Kolnisch Juchten.
Today I am wearing Le Labo Patchouli 24.
Today I am wearing Cadavre Exquis.
@edmorel