or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Yeah, speaking of good tobacco fragrances, Journey Man is excellent.
I have a pretty good collection of tobacco fragrances and one of my first loves is the original Carolina Herrera for men. But when my child was born and he was in ICU, there was a nursing assistant who was taking care of my boy who reeked of cigarettes and was wearing this fragrances heavily and on a daily basis - this has changed my perception of this fragrance and I will have to wait a long time to use this one again.
If it makes you feel better, I know on good authority (is that how that term is used?) that many of those people have painful conditions, like arthritis, which do not necessarily manifest themselves visually to onlookers but are exacerbated by activity. There are other conditions that are truly catastrophic, like a diabetic condition where there is an absence of pain which results in stress fractures and the person suffering from that cannot walk long distances.
Last night I wore Vero Rubj - such a fantastic scent with a fascinating evolution over the hours.
I'm saddened that The Onion wont be covering Joe Biden anymore - the personality they gave him has been one of the best ongoing jokes over the past eight years.
And it just blows my freaking mind that academics at these schools, namely Virginia, cherry pick who to categorically disregard. For Christ's sake, you keep going back further into history and you only get more people who, when put under the microscope of today's values, are more sordid in behavior and thoughts.
LOL at a mod in the College Football Thread. So, yeah, funny you mention rock and rap - on the way to work, Rock Lobster came up in the shuffle and I was once again amazed at this song. If a group of egghead academics asked me what I consider a modern masterpiece, I would answer with 100% confidence that it would be this song and will be appreciated by people two hundred years from now.
You're too progressive for me. Enjoy this time to be alive as a white man.
Yes, this and the current student body wanting to put the statue of him back up on campus. As long as they keep the flame lit I'm not going to forget it either.
Sorry for any fans on here, but fuck PSU and the fans who still worship Paterno.