or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Today I'm wearing Amouage Epic Man - this is a fantastic fougere but really doesn't hold a candle to Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui.
This is one that used to get a lot of love online and then *poof* no more.
This evening I'm wearing a heavy dose of Knize Ten. One could classify this as a orange blossom fragrance as easily as they could a leather one.
Get out of here. Really? What else did I miss?
NorCal, I brought up two specific episodes in New York and Baton Rouge and what happened in LA is not part of the observation I'm making.
Also the war on selling shit out on the sidewalk. Seriously, the fact that two people that I know of (the guy who got choked to death in New York and the recent event in Baton Rouge) started out by just trying to sell stuff on a sidewalk and ended up being killed by police is absolutely tragic.
San Francisco, so I feel like I'm living on the Faroe Islands.And I didn't know that Dior is selling Vetiver again. That's better than when people were selling the small bottles for $400.
I have a decant of vintage VC&A Pour Homme and need to wear it again, maybe tomorrow with this shitty misty weather we're having. It's a wonderful herbaceous fougere.Today I'm wearing another wonderful fougere - Morabito's Or Black. Man, is this stuff dark and so bitter that I could imagine putting a drop on your tongue and dying a horrendous death, as if it is the smell of a poison utilized in the Middle Ages.
What ink does everyone use? The first ink I ever bought was Shin-Kai, which is close to being the perfect blue/black I've ever seen. My others: Noodlers Black Noodlers Hunter Green Sailor Kobe #9 Suma Purple Sailor Kobe #8 Arima Amber (the closest I could find that matches Longhorn burnt orange) Diamine Safari Private Reserve Orange Crush Diamine Oxblood Noodlers Walnut - forgot this one. I think that pretty much covers every writing scenario I can imagine.
Why doesn't this forum have a thumbs-down button?