or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Today was a beautiful day in San Francisco, so I wore my decant of Ocean Rain - it's been a long time (over a year) since I put it on, and my appreciation for this masculine floral has become deeper over this time. This fragrance was bound to never be a commercial success, but I appreciate its audacity to make men smell like they are wearing a plumeria lei necklace.
I'm rooting for my poor swarthy neighbors this morning.
On vacation for a week, finally someplace warm so I'm wearing Terre d'Hermes for a week (along with Lumier Blanche). The Terre is from 2005 and smells so much better than the shrieky current one. It's been well over a year since I have worn it.
My mitochondrial DNA is telling me to root for Nigeria. Very good match so far
Damn, I wish I could have seen that Ghana/Germany match.
Iran is indeed playing a good defensive match.
Jesus Christ. I've never been around any Pomeranians that were yappy, and I think I've been around a lot of them. They always seemed to be quite friendly. I would never have one () but they seem to be the perfect companion to a widow.
The part of me who just "wants to watch the world burn" would like to see Iran beat Argentina.
Just bought this - Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea
Wow, getting all "domestic" while you're away.I think Jasmine Rouge is great - since Olene has been reformulated, the quality changing in the ingredients, Jasmine Rouge is the best jasmine soliflore.Ditto.Today, I wore Olfactive Studio Lumiere Blanche - a fragrance similar to Voyage d'Hermes in its hints to tropical components, but it lacks the citrus but instead uses a almond milk creaminess to go along with the cardamom and other Indian subcontinent spices.