or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Wore Lumiere Blanche today and this evening, after a shower, put on some Crown Perfumery Eau de Quinine.
Today was a crazy-warm day (85 degrees in San Francisco) so I wore Angel Man. Not really *giggle snort!!* I wore Dior Vetiver.
Good stuff.
L'Inc, have you tried Papillon's Tobacco Rose?Today I received my bottle of Vero Profumo's Onda extrait. With it came samples of Mito, Kiki, Rubj, and Onda eau de parfums. I decided to apply some Mito to my wrist. Let me tell you - Vero Kern is a master perfumer, and she makes fragrances that deserve to be the torch bearers of the Guerlain masterpieces of the past. But no, Guerlain has someone who puts out shit.
I'm about 1/5 of my way through on this one. It's well-written.
You know what, I don't think I own any flankers. Unless you consider Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree a flanker, but I consider it . . . yeah, I guess it's a flanker.
I am wearing Terre d'Hermes today.
Today, I am wearing Histoires de Parfums 1725 - it's a lovely, very well-constructed and high quality, classic fougere that is not very sweet.
I got in the mail some decants from Surrender to Chance: Serge Lutens La Myrrhe - an aldehyde bomb and probably outdoes every single Chanel in this category. Bandit eau de parfum as well as the parfum - I've sampled the EdP at Bergdorf Goodman two years ago, but it was around Christmas and the sales people were relentless in their distracting me from appreciating it. Serge Lutens Santal de Mysore - this, unfortunately, is one of the most syrupy of all the Lutens...
Today, I'm wearing Histoires de Parfums 1740 - this is a beautiful leather that I'm wondering to myself why it's taken so long for me to discover it.