or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Today I'm wearing Papillon Anubis. This is one of my favorite fragrances that I've bought over the past year. Liz Moores is the perfumer for Papillon, who I would gobble up:
Today I'm wearing Papillon Angelique.
This is awesome, but it kind of bugs me that the laser dish is not off to the side a little bit.
Has anyone read the theory posted on Reddit of Jar Jar Binks? It's simply amazing. https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3qvj6w/theory_jar_jar_binks_was_a_trained_force_user/
I'm wearing the sample of Vero Profumo's Rubj edp I got from Luckyscent. Man, this is a fantastic fragrance - it has that elusive "tension" that people sometimes talk about in a perfume, with a dry fruitiness that accentuates the indolic florals (tuberose and jasmine, which I love) and this is juxtaposed with a cumin that really creates the tension that makes me wonder if my response is a great intellectual or emotional interest in what I smell. So, like many if not all of...
Last night I wore Safran Troublant, which is one of the most "cozy" fragrances I have ever smelled. It's perfect for this time of year. It is very linear, but I don't want anything to develop over the time that I wear it. Today I'm wearing Herrera for Men, one of my first loves.
There's many reviews by Luca that I don't agree with, but he's so damn entertaining and the vast majority of his reviews are spot-on.
I agree, but with the intentional grounding I am afraid it's just going to make the shitty teams shittier.
Today it is raining for the first time in I don't know how long, so I'm wearing Guerlain Derby.