or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Today I'm wearing Masque Milano's Russian Tea. This, to me, is strictly a cold weather scent, with birch tar (think Patchouli 24) being prominent throughout.
I've grown to really appreciate L'Air du Desert Marocain - it's a prime example of the use of Ambrox in a fragrance to disentangle the heavy resins, woods, and amber that makes up this fragrance. Today I'm wearing Chanel No.19 parfum.
I think I would a few times just because of the nostalgic value. I bought a bottle of Quorum a few years ago for that reason and haven't worn it since, though.Today I wore Histoires de Parfums 1725, which is good for a cold day; it's not really a fragrance that I'd want to wear on a warm one.
What a great game!
Vintage Stetson, eh? You know, I feel like I can still accurately imagine the smell of Stetson even after 30 years.On Friday I wore Satori Iris Homme and in the late evening I put on some Fahrenheit. The latter is definitely hit-or-miss for me.
That's a crazy umbrella.
I agree with the first paragraph but do not with the second. I didn't follow the situation in San Francisco enough but I don't think that Harbaugh lost the players.
Today I wore Geranium Pour Monsieur, but this evening, since it is blustery and raining, I put on Jules.
I'm wearing this as well because it's a good cold weather fragrance for me.
So, I blind-bought a bottle of Annick Goutal Vetiver, which quickly dries down to a powerful salt note. I don't think I like it.