or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Today, I'm wearing Amouage Memoir Man. Yeah, it's the export sprayer bottle. No, it's not for sale.
I've had this book for a year now and finally getting around to reading it. After about five days, I'm 300+ pages into it because I am enjoying it so much:
That's a very, very good vetiver.This evening, I'm wearing Borneo 1834. There's very few patchouli-heavy fragrances I like, but I like this one because it reminds me of Red Man chewing tobacco.
Today I am wearing Geranium Pour Monsieur.
Today I'm wearing Bel Ami.
This evening I'm wearing Monsieur de Givenchy, a citrus (by way of lemon verbena) chypre that is quite similar to one of my favorites, Chanel Pour Monsieur, but with a greater oakmoss oomph. This chypre style of masculines is an old one and, to me, is the style that conveys an air of highest sophistication in the wearer, but it also means that it is most likely to be considered old-fashioned. I can definitely see that, but I'd encourage you guys to try some on whenever you...
This is too fucking funny: Roll Tide!
UCLA has a rare breed of helicopter parent: http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/22/diddy-arrested-fight-ucla-football-coach-justin/
Today I am wearing Lavender Palm.
I just finished watching this. Very fascinating. Highly recommended.