or Connect

Posts by HORNS

L'Incandescent Here is an interview with the founder of Etat Libre d'Orange: https://thecandyperfumeboy.com/2016/09/12/a-mighty-spectacle-of-action-and-adventure-an-interview-with-etat-libre-dorange-founder-etienne-de-swardt/#more-19919
Today I am wearing Dolce & Gabbana By Man. I can't smell though because of my head cold.
Today I am wearing Le Labo Thé Noir 29, which could be considered an improved-upon Rose 31. I really like Thé Noir 29 but always found Rose 31 to have too much of a cold cream smell.
I've been dealing with a nasty cold/flu and thus am wearing Tam Dao today. If y'all like sandalwood, I strongly recommend you getting an old rectangular bottle of the stuff, which can be bought cheaply. So many people say that it's primarily a cedar scent but I have to disagree since I have aged and newer Mysore sandalwood oil from very reliable sources.
Someone gave me a vape pen with marijuana oil in it. Very nice.
rach2jlc, your post makes me think of all the people in Middle America and elsewhere who have no access to fragrances like No. 22 or Bois des Iles. All they have are Platonic cave shadows. Today I am wearing Dior Homme on this warmish Autumn day.
Today I am wearing Amouage Jubilation XXV.
Today I wore Coeur du Desert by Tauer. It's very similar to L'Air du Desert Marocain but without all the ambrox. This evening I am wearing Anat Fritz Classical. Great lavender fragrance for a rainy evening. And Parker, Chanel Pour Monsieur EdP or Concentree is quite different that the classic EdT, and I now prefer the Concentree over the current EdT because of the neutering done to the original with the current situation on the use of oak moss. The current EdT is simply...
I make some s range blind buys - I just received in the mail a 30mL bottle of Masque L'Attesa, which fortunately is a fragrance I found to be stunning with the first spray today. It has Florentine as well as French iris and Mysore sandalwood. It also contains ylang ylang, which is hard to screw up. But it's a beautiful orris root fragrance.
No wonder I had an unexplained erection yesterday.