or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Today I'm wearing Habit Rouge.
Thanks for this, Lefty. I suppose the most intolerable thing about the show is the reassignment of dialogue to other characters and just changing the dialogue. That is sloppy and insulting to the readers. From the chatter that I've read, they've had access to GRRM this whole time, so I don't see why they would take note of and maintain those critical components that make the story great in the first place. There's a time restraint, of course, but also do some things, if...
Apparently there will be fifteen episodes left in the series, maximum. That's unfortunately a small amount of time to properly tie up all the characters' stories. Lefty, I'd be sincerely interested in your thoughts on how the writers and directors could have done things differently to maintain the books' message.
This evening I am wearing some vintage Vol de Nuit extrait. It's a little stronger with oakmoss but overall the newer bottle I have is just as good. The vintage also is more powdery with what I assume is more orris.
Leenksadessant, what is your opinion on Tauer's Incense Rose?
I've had pot pies before, yes, but never a meat pie that is more dense and substantial.
Today I'm wearing Tubereuse Criminelle. For those who love white florals, this is a masterpiece.
Has anyone ever had a meat pie? They look like they'd fill you up for a while.
Wow, Ataturk, up to this point I gave you the benefit of the doubt and just considered you a troll.
This scene reminded me of Brazil.