or Connect

Posts by HORNS

Today I wore vintage Chanel Pour Monsieur again. This evening I am wearing Vero Kern's Rozy eau de parfum. I must say that she's one of the modern masters of perfumery.
Today I wore vintage Chanel Pour Monsieur again. This evening I am wearing Vero Kern's Rozy eau de parfum. I must say that she's one of the modern masters of perfumery.
The vintage eau de cologne?
Today I wore vintage Chanel Pour Monsieur - it's a bottle from the early 90s and is head and shoulders above the current stuff, but what do you expect when your talking about one of the greatest chypres of all time with the severe restrictions on oakmoss. Tonight I'm wearing Amouage Fate Man.
I tried on a sample of House of Matriarch Blackbird today and I must say that it is very similar to Anubis by Papillon Perfumes.
Today I am wearing Sakura by Satori.
I was under the impression that the two fragrances are identical except that they just come in different bottles. Eau d'Hadrien is absolutely not just for females - it's perfectly unisex.
I just looked at the notes on Fragrantica. It sounds really good and something that I'd like.
Do many of you dick around with creating HDR photos? Also, any recommendations on a photo processing class that is in the Bay Area? I take a ton of meat photos on my travels and have been bracketing for years and they are wasted potential.
Speaking of Rochas, have y'all smelled or worn the discontinued Rochas Lui? I have a bottle of it, which I blind bought from a Basenotes member and I think it's one of the best masculines I own. And regarding the pickle smell in Santal 33, I never have noticed that but figured I would have considering how evident it is to you guys. I hope it doesn't pop out now! Tonight I'm wearing vintage Giorgio for Men because I'm just relaxing at home and it's cold as hell outside...