or Connect

Posts by Jazzi

Quote: Originally Posted by Teacher Funny story about the IronMan Triathalon: My brother got one before me. He really liked it. I don't know why, as he never exercised, but I do know he used the alarm. Anyway, one day he lost it in his car. I'm not sure how that happens, but he scoured the car for it and couldn't find it. He started thinking that it must have fallen out of the car, when one day while he was driving, the alarm sounded. He could hear...
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc It's a runway show... anything goes and sartorial rules aren't really at issue. In many cases, a runway presentation is simply to show or play around with an aesthetic, color palette, or a certain set of ideas for a season. Besides, Boateng was just jumping on the bandwagon started by lots of other designers (Prada/MiuMiu did it a season or two before that, and so did Dior, balenciaga, and nearly everybody...
Like this guy is wearing. Do you like them or is it definately out of (your) league. This style was definately hot in India a couple of years ago when I visited.
I always thought this was a no-no
Quote: Originally Posted by datasupa And when will you realize you're getting played? you know this
Quote: Originally Posted by FidelCashflow You're the one who posts pics of yourself with "H-O-T" written across it on a forum full of other guys. And then you randomly accuse everyone else of being gay.... very freudian. Like I said my girl did that, It's the only pic I have of myself. So why don't you go polish some nuts..
Quote: Originally Posted by luk-cha ok double fixed yo chinese moma likes me though I tell ya
and take your ugly shoes with cha