or Connect

Posts by burndtjamb

My chest size is 37-38". I measured one of my AA oxford button-downs in XS and it had a 20.5" pit to pit.
I'm 5'8 133lbs. I got a large of that navy button down because of the pit-to-pit measurement. I'm hoping it's not gonna be too big on me.
michael, what's your height/weight and what size is that navy chambray button-down you're wearing?
Picked up a navy/gray chambray in large. I feel weird ordering a large since I usually wear XS/S in other clothing, but the 20.5" pit-to-pit of the shirt fits my 38" chest. I hope I made the right choice since I don't forsee any mediums being left to exchange for.
I'm looking for a Swedish proxy to send an item to the US, please PM me if you can help.
Got these as a present but I've only worn them a couple times, not really my thing. The frame has a chrome-like finish and the lens are a dark grey with a somewhat mirror-like finish. Comes with Ray-Ban lint-free lens cleaning cloth and case. SOLD Click here for the full 1024x768 image. Click here for the full 1024x768 image.
bump
bump
price dropped
bump