or Connect

Posts by JCM

Grey wool birds-eye RL suit (made in Italy by Corneliani) - size 38R. Single-breasted with peak lapels and double vents. Like new - perfect condition. Coat measurements: Shoulder: 18" Chest: 19" Waist: 18" Sleeve: 26" with room to let Length (bottom of collar): 30.5" Trouser measurements: Waist: 16.25" with about 0.5" to let Hem: 31.5" with 1.5" cuffs Front rise: 12" Reverse pleat Cost new: $1495 - Asking $350 shipped
RL Purple Label tie - black with pink dots. Worn gently. Hand made in Italy. Asking $20 or feel free to make an offer. I ship quickly within a day of payment (PayPal is preferable) - price includes shipping to ConUS - unfortunately no international shipping.
RL Purple Label cashmere zip sweater. Dark charcoal, size M - equivalent to 38R. Worn a couple of times, will include tags/spare yarn packet. Made in Italy. Measurements: Shoulder: 16" Chest: 18.5" Waist: 18" Length: 27" Sleeve: 25.5" Retail price is $995 - asking $165 or offer. I ship quickly within a day of payment (PayPal is preferable) - price includes shipping to ConUS - unfortunately no international shipping.
RL Black Label cotton coat. Black, size S - equivalent to 38R - new/unworn. 64% cotton, 36% nylon. Nice detailing on sleeves and numerous pockets. Measurements: Shoulder: 18" Chest: 19" Waist: 18" Length (bottom of collar to hem): 29" Sleeve (from shoulder): 25.5" Retail price is $995 - asking $100 shipped. I ship quickly within a day of payment (PayPal is preferable) - price includes shipping to ConUS - unfortunately no international shipping.
Hugo Boss Black Label cashmere & wool coat. Dark charcoal/black, size 38R - new/unworn with tags. Nice pick stitching around lapels and interior. About standard measurements for an overcoat, but a nice slim fit - measurements are: Length (bottom of collar to hem): 40 inches Chest: 19.5 inches Waist: 18.5 inches Sleeve: 26 inches Tagged retail price is $995 - asking $115 shipped or offer. I ship quickly within a day of payment (PayPal is preferable) - price includes...
All items now have separate listings
A pair of Sperry Top Sider summer boat shoes in size 11.5D US. Salt-Stained Barnwood leather, which is a nice matte grey leather. Fits true to size. Purchased new, and gently worn. In original box. Asking $20 including shipping in original box to continental US addresses. Retail is $125 and Zappos price is $85. Will include a pair of cedar shoe trees similar to photo for an additional $5.
A pair of Crockett & Jones (for Ralph Lauren) Chelsea Boots in size 11.5D US. Black leather. Fits true to size. Purchased new, and gently worn. I have had rubber sole protectors and toe protectors professionally installed. I will include a pair of Crockett & Jones shoe bags, as well as a pair of cedar shoe trees. These boots retail for $750 - asking $350 shipped or reasonable offers to continental US addresses.
Price cut! Next to brand new Crockett & Jones Sydney loafers in Dark Brown Burnished Calf. Last 341, Single Leather Sole. Size 11UK, which should fit about 11.5D US. Essentially brand new condition. These were purchased new at the C&J boutique in New York for $570 + tax ($620 total), and I had Vibram sole guards installed. I wore them to work a couple of times, but they're unfortunately a half size too small for me. They are freshly polished and in the original box, with...
SOLD RL Black Label wool jacket - new with tags. Measurements are: Shoulder: 18" Chest: 19.5" Collar to hem: 28" Sleeve from shoulder: 26.5" Double zipper pulls, 2 exterior zippered pockets, button snap cuffs. Size S, fits about a slim 38R. Asking $155 was $175 including shipping to ConUS - original retail is $395.