or Connect

Posts by JCM

Brooks Brothers Cashmere Sweaters - Made in Scotland - Size S New, never worn. These retail for $398 - asking $150 each or $275 for both. Grey Cashmere V-neck: Light Blue Cashmere V-neck:
Thomas Pink white french cuff shirt in size 14.5. Worn a few times, in good condition, Professionally laundered and pressed. Asking $35 shipped (retails for $195)
I have 5 pairs of cedar shoe trees that I'm not using - Woodlore-style, purchased at Nordstrom. Asking $65 shipped for the set of 5 (they're heavy so shipping will run about $20-25, which I will cover). These retail for $25 each pair. I wear size 11 or 11.5 depending on the shoe, and these fit nicely. These shoe trees measure 3.5 inches across at the widest point. They are 12 inches long when compressed and 13.5 inches long when uncompressed. Same as photo, without the...
Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Sunglasses - Brand New with Case Black 52MM - Model RB2132
Ralph Lauren Blue Label (PRL) Regent/Estate Custom Fit shirts for sale. All purchased new by me. Size 15. These have been worn couple of times and are in like-new condition. Shirts have been professionally laundered with labels attached (may be slightly wrinkled from folding). Asking $55 shipped with a discount for multiple shirts: Take $5 off each shirt for 2, $10 off each shirt for 3 or 4. Measurements are: Shoulder: 18.5" Chest: 19.5" Length: 33" Sleeve (from...
PRICE CUTS! Several new ties for sale - Ralph Lauren Black Label, Theory, Billy Reid, Bloomingdales, and others. All purchased new, never worn. Price includes shipping within the US. Discount if taking multiple ties. Measurements following tie numbers are widest point and total length. #1 - 3" x 58" Ralph Lauren Black Label - Paisley - New with tags - MSRP $130 - asking $40 #2 - 3" x 58" Alara (Bloomingdales Men’s Store) - Black with purple and white micro squares -...
Jack Spade Messenger Bag in Navy - gently used, in great condition. Retail $250 - asking $75 shipped.
C&J "Saville" Handgrade shoes and AE "Fremont" shoes for sale. C&J are size 10.5E UK which translates to 11.5D US. AE are size 11.5D US. Both pairs fit true to size. The shoes have been conditioned and shined, and I will include a set of cedar shoe tress with each pair. C&J Saville - These are in great condition, as I have just had brand new heels and rubber sole protectors installed: AE Fremont - These also have rubber sole protectors installed, rubber heel still...
Grey wool birds-eye RL suit (made in Italy by Corneliani) - size 38R. Single-breasted with peak lapels and double vents. Like new - perfect condition. Coat measurements: Shoulder: 18" Chest: 19" Waist: 18" Sleeve: 26" with room to let Length (bottom of collar): 30.5" Trouser measurements: Waist: 16.25" with about 0.5" to let Hem: 31.5" with 1.5" cuffs Front rise: 12" Reverse pleat Cost new: $1495 - Asking $350 shipped
RL Purple Label tie - black with pink dots. Worn gently. Hand made in Italy. Asking $20 or feel free to make an offer. I ship quickly within a day of payment (PayPal is preferable) - price includes shipping to ConUS - unfortunately no international shipping.