or Connect

Posts by JCM

Many Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Black Label, and Blue Label (PRL) Custom Fit shirts for sale. All purchased new. Size 15. Worn a few times at most, some never worn. All have just been professionally laundered and pressed, with tags attached. Price includes shipping within the US. Happy to consider offers, especially if interested in multiple shirts. When inquiring, please refer to the numbers above each photo. Measurements are: Shoulder - 18" Black Label -18.5" Purple...
Several ties for sale - Ralph Lauren Black Label, Holliday & Brown, Theory, Bloomingdales, and others. All purchased new. Most brand new and never worn. Price includes shipping within the US. Happy to consider offers, especially if taking multiple ties. When inquiring, please refer to the numbers above each photo. Measurements following tie numbers are widest point and total length. Detailed images of each tie below these overview images: 1 - 3" x 58" RL BL - New...
Two nice Jack Spade bags, a Briggs & Riley 22" roll-aboard suitcase, and a Bloomingdales leather wallet for sale. All purchased new by me. Price includes shipping within the US. #1 - Jack Spade Waxwear Wayne Duffle in Chocolate Brown - new with tags. MSRP $450 - asking $225 shipped. More info: http://www.jackspade.com/waxwear-wayne-duffle/NYRU1012.html #2 - Jack Spade Messenger Bag in Navy - lightly used. MSRP $250 - asking $75 shipped. More info:...
Several pairs of Handgrade C&J shoes and a pair of AE shoes for sale. All purchased new by me. Size 10.5E UK which translates to 11.5E US. All fit true to size. Worn but well cared-for. All have just been conditioned and shined, and most have brand new heels. All have sole protectors installed. Price includes a set of cedar shoe tress and shipping within the US. Asking $225 for the C&J Handgrades and $75 for the AE, but happy to consider offers, especially if interested...
Grey wool birds-eye RL suit (made in Italy by Corneliani) - size 38R. Single-breasted with peak lapels and double vents. Like new - perfect condition. Coat measurements: Shoulder: 18" Chest: 19" Waist: 18" Sleeve: 26" with room to let Length (bottom of collar): 30.5" Trouser measurements: Waist: 16.25" with about 0.5" to let Hem: 31.5" with 1.5" cuffs Front rise: 12" Reverse pleat Cost new: $1495 - Asking $350 shipped
RL Purple Label tie - black with pink dots. Worn gently. Hand made in Italy. Asking $20 or feel free to make an offer. I ship quickly within a day of payment (PayPal is preferable) - price includes shipping to ConUS - unfortunately no international shipping.
RL Purple Label cashmere zip sweater. Dark charcoal, size M - equivalent to 38R. Worn a couple of times, will include tags/spare yarn packet. Made in Italy. Measurements: Shoulder: 16" Chest: 18.5" Waist: 18" Length: 27" Sleeve: 25.5" Retail price is $995 - asking $165 or offer. I ship quickly within a day of payment (PayPal is preferable) - price includes shipping to ConUS - unfortunately no international shipping.
RL Black Label cotton coat. Black, size S - equivalent to 38R - new/unworn. 64% cotton, 36% nylon. Nice detailing on sleeves and numerous pockets. Measurements: Shoulder: 18" Chest: 19" Waist: 18" Length (bottom of collar to hem): 29" Sleeve (from shoulder): 25.5" Retail price is $995 - asking $100 shipped. I ship quickly within a day of payment (PayPal is preferable) - price includes shipping to ConUS - unfortunately no international shipping.
Hugo Boss Black Label cashmere & wool coat. Dark charcoal/black, size 38R - new/unworn with tags. Nice pick stitching around lapels and interior. About standard measurements for an overcoat, but a nice slim fit - measurements are: Length (bottom of collar to hem): 40 inches Chest: 19.5 inches Waist: 18.5 inches Sleeve: 26 inches Tagged retail price is $995 - asking $115 shipped or offer. I ship quickly within a day of payment (PayPal is preferable) - price includes...
All items now have separate listings